Joko x Cooper

Aloha, this one is also inspired by another book i had read. if i find the oneshot again i'll @ the person that wrote it.

this is unfinished but read what's here as i'm not gonna finish it

Cooper's POV

Cooper thought today was a perfect day to go for a skate. He'd gone to every single skate park in a maybe 20 mile radius. Cooper needed a new place to skate that wasn't a skate park. He was thinking more along the lines of an abandoned building.

Cooper had been very distant from his friends recently. He needed time to himself, but also needed time with his friends. Despite his crave for attention, being with people was draining on his mentality.

The way Cooper dealt with this was by skating.

He loved to skate. He did it in his free time. He did it to and from work. He even did it instead of taking his car. Cooper used it as a way to clear his head.

Cooper remembers an abandoned building maybe 30 minutes away from his apartment. An easy skate there.

Cooper grabbed his beanie and and keys and made his way to the building.

The skate down was down a rural road for most of the way. Yet when he got there it was in a built up area that had a singular broken down parking lot.

It was a 10 story lot with stairs being the only way up and down. Cooper decided to go up to the ninth floor so he was high enough up that no one would hear him but not on the top floor. He walked all the up to the ninth floor only to find someone else already up there.

"Oh shit, i didn't think there would be anyone up here." Cooper looked at the other male in front of him.

"Oh hey. Yea i've come here maybe once before. Most of the graffiti on the floor is mine. It was the only one with hardly any graffiti on it." The mysterious man replied. He seemed nice enough for someone destroying public property. I guess i'm not any better.

He walked toward Cooper with his hand out.

"Hey i'm Joko."

Cooper reaches his hand out to shake it.

"Hey i'm Coop-" He nearly finished his sentence before a loud noise can from the lower floors.

"Dammit, cops." Joko said. He walked over to his cans of spray paint and put them in his bag. He then slung his bag over his shoulder and walked towards a door.

Cooper hadn't noticed the door when he first walked in. Or even another exit on the outside for that matter. Cooper stood there in shock while Joko fast walked towards the door. The cops getting closer and louder spooked Cooper.

Joko ran back towards Cooper and grabbed his hand, then dragged him towards what Cooper assumed to be another exit.

"Cmon, they can't find us or else we'll be in deep shit. So hurry up." Joko half whispered to Cooper.

"Joko if it's you again i swear to god. It's the third time this month." The cop downstairs yelled. This made Cooper turn to look up at the other boy with a shocked expression on his face.

"Ok ok, i see how this looks. I just come up here occasionally, always at the same times as the cops. Or they're following me." He grinned back at Cooper.

The two boys continued to run from the cops, which was something Cooper thought he'd never do. They'd run down all the stairs and out the back of the building. Joko kept pulling Cooper probably further than they needed to. They ended up right next to a coffee shop. It was mildly isolated, so much so that you couldn't hear the roads and cars driving past, but it was only a five minute walk to the main road.