"I'm going to introduce them to you two... Or should I? Please don't kill me for this guys , my father invited them. Not me ,okay? See ya!"Fumiya said as he walked away from the us

Me and Jennie could only shook our head and continue drinking our wine.

"You look so good in that color eonni"Jennie complimented.

"You look two times better than I am"I complimented back which made the both of us chuckled because of our silliness.

We are here sitting on a round table beside each other. The others are not yet here. Or to what family should we sit with—

No.

No.

No.

No.

No!

This can't be.

What the hell.

Don't tell me.

Shit.

I lost the shit out of me when I saw Bambam hugging Fumiya. Bambam is here?

"I-is that B-bambam?"Jennie ask and straighten her sitting posture like what I did—

And there...

I think my heart explode already when I saw her face.

Their face.

They are here.

"L-Lisa.."I heard Jennie mumbled when she saw her beside the girl who's hugging Fumiya as a greeting.

Chaeng's hair is now blonde and it looks so good. Bambam's hair is now grey that made him look like an anime character together with her facial features. Lisa? Lisa's hair is a mixed of yellow and brown if I'm not mistaken and it fits her perfectly. The girl who's snaking her arms at Lisa's doesn't look familiar. Yes , she's beautiful with her black hair and not so pale skin but it really looks good together with her beauty.

I was staring at Bambam till he noticed me and look at our area. We made eye contact and he nodded to me which I can only stare at him at surprise. I don't know how to react .

It feels like it's just nothing to them.

Jennie snake her arms on mine when she noticed that they're going at our table together with Fumiya.

I started to panicked.

How should I react?

I look at Jennie who's controlling her emotions.

I know this is very hard for her.

Fuck this.

"You guys are going to sit here together with these two beautiful ladies"Fumiya said which they can only nod with a smile.

"Make yourselves comfortable. I'm just right there strolling around with the other guests okay? See ya"Fumiya said and walked away from us.