Josiah Trelawny x Reader - Prized Pony

Hi everyone!

This oneshot is a little different, because this will be taking place in Red Dead Online.

~Plot-Line:
Trelawny is a quest giver in the online version of Red Dead Redemption 2. The reader will stumble upon Trelawny's location and seem to get to know him a little before he sends the reader out on a job to do. The reader will get their hands full and run into a little trouble while Trelawny comes in to save the day! The actual player in RDR Online does experience the meeting Trelawny animation but I'm going to change it a bit.

Also, the players in Red Dead Online can not speak. The reader in this oneshot will be able to speak.

~Relationship Status:
The reader and Josiah Trelawny will be slowly getting to know one another before really "making a move" which will be towards the end of the oneshot.

~Word Count:
2728

Enjoy!

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Your Last Name

THIS WILL BE UPDATED

——

Your horse trotted into a southern small town, your eyes fixed on the small yellow building that seemed to slowly make you think that it was a post office. Lots of cargo and crates had been outside of the small building, along with a boarding deck to get on a train.

You looked up ahead, the road continued straight into the small town that had been named 'Rhodes'. Or, at least that's what the sign had been telling you from your left. A church bell rang also from your left, and a few people came out. They were dismissed from their daily mass, and were returning home for their chores around their homes.

My eyes fixed on what was behind the church, which seemed to be a possible trailer park. I urged my horse into a small gallop, and we make our way to what looked to be a trailer park. I dismounted and decided to go on foot, I didn't want my horse to accidentally step on one of the locals who were lounging on a piece of wood on the ground.

I gave the place a good look. The place was pretty messy, and had lots of bums around. Scavenging for anything really, and I had received a few glares from the people who had been in their trailer. I frowned and then began to hear a whistle coming from a trailer, and I walked up the steps.

A man wearing a red vest had been whistling and reading a book quietly before noticing me. His eyes fix on me and he says, "Oh." He closes his book immediately and begins to stand up. "Um..."
He puts the book down on the chair behind him and says, "Did, Did Mrs. T send you?"

I frown go to try to speak up, but he continues on. "Well, it's quite a long story..."The man puts his hands together. "Uh, quite dull..." Before I can even get a word in, the situation before me seems to happen so fast. "The truth is..." His hand flies to side to pull out a revolver and practically shouts, "I just can't take it anymore!"

My eyes widen and I shout, "Sir!" My hand grabs his wrist and I try to pry the gun away. His eyes lock with mine and I say calmly, "I was just looking around, and I heard whistling." A slow grin forms on his face. "Oh, well I wasn't stating the truth anyways." He admits, and the gun that was in his hand seconds ago, turns into a red rose.

He holds it out to me, which a smile forming on his face. I take the rose from him, a little concerned on how the gun became a rose. "I don't know the bloody truth." He continues to ramble on, something seemed to had been troubling his mind. "I'm lost. I'm a lost soul, my friend." His eyes plead with mine before he puts an arm on my shoulder and looks out to the trailer park.