"She was completely out of control."

"Firstborn witches in this bloodline possess devastating power."

"You're saying this is what's to come for Hope."

"Hope will suffer far more than Freya. Hope's magic will be tainted with your vampire blood...as well as the aggressive wolf temperament. And let's not forget her mother's abnormal magical abilities. Hope may not posses Sofia's siphoning ability but she does have her lack of control."

"Watch what you say about Sofia."

"Without the proper tutelage that only I can provide...Hope's powers will grow unchecked. She will lash out at everyone, including you and Sofia. She'll devastate the city that you love and then her terror will spread far beyond. She could even bring the end to your beloved Sofia. I too am a firstborn, so I was the only one to help save Freya from herself. Just as I am the only one who can save your daughter. You see Niklaus you need me. I see you need more persuading." She raises her hand and we're transported into a modern looking home.

"Where the hell are we?"

"Watch?" I hear small feet running. Suddenly a child no more than five runs past me with his blond curls bouncing. His laughter is infectious.

"Darling?" I know that voice. My heart warms as I lay eyes on my beloved Sofia. She looks happier than I've ever seen her and for once in my life, I see her pregnant.

"My love I thought I said I would bring you breakfast." A version of me walks up to her and kisses her on the cheek.

"I know I said that but Erik was hungry and the baby is kicking." I watch myself place a loving hand on her growing bump.

"And how is our little prince doing?"

"I believe it will be a girl." Sofia says with a smile.

"And how can you be sure?"

"Just a mother's intuition."

"I know you liked it that we stay home but I have arranged for us to have a trip as a family before we become four."

"And where to?"

"Wherever you want my love." Suddenly I'm whisked back to the village.

"What the hell was that?" I ask Dahlia.

"That is a version of a life I can give you."

"That's all lies. You can not give me that Sofia could..."

"Sofia is pregnant right now. She is with child even if she didn't believe when I told her. You and she could have the life you've always wanted with more children. Your daughter will need my guidance. Just as Freya did." She pleads with me but no matter a fake life she shows she will not have her way.

"I think I'll find someone less hostile to teach her. Shouldn't be difficult. Anyone will fit that criteria. Will you be interviewing tutors while you lie desiccated? How long do you think before Elijah and Rebekah release you? How old will Hope be?"

"After twice failing to create a family of your own...now you wish to commandeer mine? Not gonna happen sweetheart."

"Family? Family only ever brought me pain. I want power. I am owed Hope's...and without it, I will slumber again within the year. Freya turned on me because I denied her a basic need. The love of a parent. That is why I need you, Niklaus...to remain her father. And for Hope's benefit, she will also have a mother to love her. Try to imagine this. You and Sofia will get to raise your daughter...and I will channel the magic promised to me...and I would help Hope to hone her craft that you two couldn't possibly comprehend. With us by your side, no one would ever test you ever again. Or...you could lie there and pray that Elijah releases you...before Hope learns to call Jackson daddy." Her argument is compelling, to say the least. Sofia and I would raise our daughter but she will be forever channeled for her power as long as she lives or until another generation of firstborn Mikaelson children is born. "By all means think it over. Though know this, I shall not ask twice."