twenty

DECEMBER 20, 2019
4:09 am

"i promised him," jimin states, explaining himself and his eagerness to bring taehyung back home. he looked at jungkook beside him, who was now in the passenger seat after he switched to the driver's seat. "besides, i know where he is. it might take a while for us to get there though. it's good that i called you here this early. sorry, jungkook-ah. and thank you."

"no, it's okay, hyung," jungkook mumbled, still out of it. but he had no choice but to understand and stay close to jimin even if it meant turning a blind eye to the truth. "but, hyung, who do you think is the person at taehyung-hyung's house right now?"

"i don't know," jimin answered, looking straight at the road. "i thought of that too. how did they get here too? i feel disgusted... yet relieved somehow."

they were both quiet for a while. jungkook wanted to sleep for a bit as jimin drove the car in a hurry. but as the snow fell and progressed, it only screamed 'danger' and jungkook felt like he had to keep his eyes open.

he would glance over to jimin every few miutes and he'd look the same— calm and focused. he didn't look crazy or devastated. but honestly, at this point, who knew what he was feeling? or what went on in jimin's mind? all that drove him was the thought of getting taehyung back and to keep him safe this time around.

NOTE.

okay so i haven't been able to update yesterday bc i watched mma's and our boys got daesang sweep!! they literally held a 40 min concert & they all got 4 major daesangs and i am just so so proud <33
so about this book, it's almost coming to its end, believe it or not, like 9 more chapters ig? so i hope you're looking forward to it :) (i have another finished story looking forward to be uploaded too hehe) ilu