Daddy Tae pt.2

💗⭐️THANKS FOR 11K!!⭐️💗

Taehyung's POV

"Shhhh.. it's okay! You've been such a good girl for me up until now!" I bounced the infant in my arms.

It's been 2 hours since we have been at the hotel, and I want to start spending time with my daughter but I can't take her out like this!!

"WHat Do You WANT CHild!" I said a bit loud, causing her to cry more.

Thats when I decided to pick up my phone and call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, can you help me with y/n, pleeeeeaaassee hyungggg."

"Sure, be right over."

"See, your other papa is coming ok, now please calm down."

***

I hear a knock at the door and rush too it.

"JIN HYUNG THANK GOD." I practically worship this man.

"Lemme have her." He reached out his arms and took the baby, who immediately stopped crying.

"Damn, why u so good at this." I pouted.

"It's because of my handsome face." The older caressed his face, causing y/n to giggle.

I rolled my eyes.

"Now that she is quiet, can I have her back." I asked, looking at Jin.

"No." He said, holding y/n closer to him.

I pouted , snatching her back.

The started crying.

"See! That's exactly why." Jin said taking y/n back.

"Why the hell does she like you so much??" I crossed my arms.

"Because- I told you why!" He said, calming the baby.

He slowly handed her back to me, and thankfully she didn't cry this time.

***

"NO NO NO! DONT EAT DIRT!"

I quickly wiped the dirt off her hands.

I had brought y/n to the park.. to.. have some "quality time" with her... but why is it so difficult.. my cousins weren't even this hard to handle. She just wants to put everything in her mouth..

I picked her up and placed her in my lap. She tried to crawl back out but I held her tight.

I looked around the park, seeing the other children, the highschool couples and the birthday parties happening all at the same time.

As I was looking I noticed a group of women with their baby's. There was maybe 7 or 10 of them.

I made eye contact with one of them, she smiled and waved.

I turned away, looking back down at y/n who looked to be entranced with a ladybug who was sitting on a blade of grass next to us.

I looked at my phone.

10:24 am

The concert didn't start until 6:30 but I still have to be back before 5:00.

Y/n crawled out of my lap and back into the grass, only for me to scoop her back up and plop her back in my lap, facing me this time.

"What's to interesting about green leafy things sticking out of the earth that you have to get out of daddy's lap, huh? I wish you were this interested in Jazz music." I spoke to her as if she could understand me. She just looked at me and started babbling.

She soon reached up to my face and pulled my mask off, I didn't see any harm in it so I let her. I smiled my 'Square-Shaped' grin as she did so, causing her adorable smile to creep up on her face.

Why is she so cute oh my lord.

I lifted her up and pressed our noses together. She laughed and giggled.

She is so precious!

I started kissing her little nose, causing her face to scrunch up at the ticklish feeling. I soon attacked her little squishy face with tons of kisses causing her to break out in laughter.

I stopped, letting her take a breather.

I looked at the time again, noticing it's her feeding time again. Grabbing the bottle and formula from the bag, I set her down in her stroller again.

***

"Hyung hurry up!" Jungkook yelled from across the room.

"Just hold on!" I yelled back, handing y/n over to Sooyoung

Sooyoung was now apart of our crew and is the designated babysitter. I was honestly so surprised the company hired her so fast.

I waved bye bye to y/n and headed off to get my hair and makeup done.

Jin And Jimin are practicing singing again while Hoseok is trying to harmonize with them.

I think Hoseok is a very talented singer to be honest. He really has a voice I think PD-Min over looked..

"So How was today with y/n?" Jin asked. Sitting in the chair next to me.

"It was fun." I said, the hairstylist parting my bangs.

"It wAs FUn, what do you mean it was fun, what exactly did you guys do? Come on, spill!" He imitated me, leaning back in his chair.

"Mmmmk." He said, getting up and leaving.

Soon the show began.

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter T-T I've been busy because of school now..

And writers block..

Anyways I'm so happy you guys like my book(s)! It means a lot to me and I wish I could show how much it means to me.

I love you guys 💜

👀👀👀