Daddy Jungkook

Jimins POV.

I woke up to y/n sleeping on my chest... then we got an announcement that the plane will land in 30 minutes. I slowly picked her up, trying to not wake her. I succeeded. I put her back in her car seat and buckled her in. I opened the doors to the room and laid back on my chair.

(Rooms look like this BTW)

The breakfast cart soon rolled around, and I got my breakfast plate

The breakfast cart soon rolled around, and I got my breakfast plate. It was actually really good! I'm not sure how the food is good man. We are on a plane, blows my mind.

Since the plane is going to land soon, I need to put on my mask. Then I thought about something..how are we going to get past all the fans at the airport?? originally we did not tell anyone we were going on a plane so no one would see us as we boarded the plane..but of course Taehyung and Hoseok blew our cover by posting selfies on Twitter and Instagram with the caption;On our way to Japan!. Honestly, I wasn't surprised. But we needed to make a plan for y/n..and make it quick.

I ended up giving her one of my partial face masks, it was pink with Sanrio characters. She surprisingly liked it and didn't take it off. Thank goodness. I then have her my noice canceling headphones that I normally use to tune out the rest of the members when they get too loud.

***

"You guys ready?" Namjoon asked.

We all nodded.

We started to head out of the plane and into the crowd of fans, I was in the middle of everyone so it would less likely to be obvious that I had a baby with me. Even though I had this big baby carrier in my hand. I tried to put my other carry on bags around it to try and conceal it. Everything was going great, and we where almost out of the airport..but someone shouted.
"HEY! IS THAT A BABY?!"

Me and the members made eye contact as we started walking faster to the door, people started to chase after us, but our body guards would keep them out of the way..I really wish Army would not snoop into our business..I hate watching them be pushed back so forcefully into the crowd by our body guards..

***
(On the way to the hotel)

Me and the members where exchanging worried looks..

The internet was going nuts..we were #1 on trending on every social media site.. there was a very blurry picture of the baby carrier. Even though the quality was so horrible, it didn't take long for ARMY to put two and two together. Everyone is wondering who the baby is..but worst of all..they think I have a girlfriend and had a baby..and a lot of Army's are mad and jealous right now..but all I could do in reaction was cry.

"Hey..Jimin..it's ok.." hobi said as he comforted me with a big warm hug..

"I just don't like these rumors about me and y/n..." I said in between crying.

"I have an idea, what if we break the controversy and rumors tomorrow night at the concert?" Namjoon said.

"What?" Jin replied.