The Final Plan

(We are going to pretend that the Concert in Seoul is the ending concert, ok?)

Jin's POV

I woke up to tiny hands poking my eyes.

"Good morning there~" I cooed and looked at the doe-eyed kid..

She smiled back

That's when I realized I fell asleep here. Crap! The plane leaves today! I quickly got up and set y/n back in the crib. I ran out the door and into my room. I quickly looked at the time on my phone.

9:55AM

The plane leaves at 12:30AM and it takes 2 hours to drive there. I gotta hurry.

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and grabbed my suitcase and dragged it to the living room, everyone was allready loading their things into the mini van.

"You woke up late." Yoongi said.

"You're one to talk." I replied.

"At least I get to sleep in the car."

I rolled my eyes as they loaded my suitcase in the car. I ran back inside to get y/n. As I walked into the room, she looked like she had been crying but her face lit up as soon as she saw me.

"Mamma!" She recited and put her hands out as if she wanted me to pick her up.

I picked her up and changed her diaper and her outfit, buckled her into her carrier and grabbed her bag. I then headed out of the dorms and made sure to lock the door behind me.

"We ready?" I said, almost out of breath.

"Yep! but we need to figure out a seating arrangement." Namjoon said as he walked out from behind the van.

"Im sitting next to y/n." I said.

"But I want to sit next to her too!" Taehyung said.

"But taehyung..I want to sit next to you!" Jimin said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed Jimin and taehyung out of my way and hooked baby y/n to her car seat and slid in next to her. I put her in the middle so someone else could sit next to her just Incase I fall asleep. Everyone else hopped in the back, so Jimin ended up having to sit on the other side of y/n.

"No fair! Jimin gets to sit by y/n!" Hobi pouted.

"Wanna switch spots?!?" Jimin said with bright eyes.

"No. We don't have enough time!" I said.

They both slumped down to the bottom of their seats and just sat there.

That's when.. I had an idea.

"I have an idea." I said.

"Oh no." Yoongi said.

"Got a problem with me having an idea?"

"Nope! Sorry!"

"Since we all want to spend time with her, we can each have a city for us!" I said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Well each city we tour at, one of us takes care of y/n..like when we go to Fort Worth..Taehyung will be able to spend time with y/n the whole time we are there!" I Replied.

"YEA!!" Taehyung cheered.

Everyone else seemed to agree so we ended that conversation there. We all got comfortable and put our ear buds in and played on our phones and did our own thing.

***

Half an hour into the drive, Y/n started to get a little fussy. So I gave her some banana and apple crisps. (The Pringle can lookin thing with the little star puffs that look the color of Cheerios..the ones we all had as baby's..they just melt in your mouth..U KNOW WHAT I MEAN?.!??)

I checked Twitter a few times but I would glance over at y/n to see how she was doing.

***
Jimins POV.

While Jin wasn't looking I grabbed the container of the Banana Apple crisps and started to munch on them as silently as possible. But that's when Taehyung tapped me on my shoulder and asked " Gonna share with the class?" and blew my cover.

"Park Jimin! Those are not for you!!" Jin said as he swiped the crisps out of my hand. Damn, bro. Just wanted a snack.  But that's when y/n handed me one of her crisps. I was surprised..I normally don't like baby's because all they do is cry and break things and are selfish brats but maybe..y/n was different. Maybe she can change that idea for me.

***
Time skip to the plane

Namjoons POV

Ah..the window seat..the high superior seat..a nice view..no one to walk In front of me and I'm not stuck between hoseok and jungkook.

"Hey, uh..Jin who is going to take care of y/n in japan..?" I asked.

"Uh...Jungkook! Yea, Jungkook!" He responded.

"Wait what!" Jungkook yelped.

"Chill, it will be fun!" Taehyung said, reassuring him.

"F-fine.." He said, giving in and getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Jungkook is already a baby..do you think he can take care of a baby?" Yoongi said.

"He will be fine! I'm sure of it." Jin Replied.

***

Jin's POV.

I just finished feeding y/n, and it's already getting dark outside.. I'm very tired at this point, but I can't sleep because y/n is wide awake and everyone else is asleep. There's six other guys and I somehow feel like a single dad.

But 15 minutes later Jimin woke up.

"Hyung, I can watch y/n while you sleep if you want..it's kind of my time to spend with her anyways." Jimin said, yawing

"That would be great!" I said. I got up from the seat, having to hold onto it as my legs adjusted to me standing up for the first time In so long. I walked into the mini compartment room Jimin was in before and sat there next to yoongi. I reclined the seat back, And as soon as I closed my eyes. I fell asleep.

***
Jimins POV

I closed the room doors to that if y/n started to cry, she would not wake anyone up.
I sat next to her and set my seat to go all the way back To make a bed. I started to relax and get comfortable, but y/n started to cry anyways.

Wow what timing.

I sat up and unbuckled her from her car seat and laid  her on her belly on my belly.

"Hi there~" I cooed, trying to be as friendly as possible to her.

She stopped crying and just looked at me. I noticed her  big round eyes, full of curiosity. I slowly pet her hair, it was really really soft. Every time I look at her..I think of Serendipity.

After calling her down, I began to calm down. Soon, we both fell asleep, ready to embrace what tomorrow brings.

Hey, long time no speak >.>

BTS announced the Speak Yourself World Tour..

*Cries in Gucci*

And it's no where near me..and I can't travel to go see it..
1. Because I don't have a passport to go over seas..
2. I have school..
3. I have dance tryouts and camp. (Future 2023 me here, u didn't make the dance team shawty..)
4. I'm taking summer school.
5. I'm going to Hawaii ( 2023 me talking, no u are not.)

So.. yea... and I really want to go to a concert..because Jin enlists next year.. and I want to see them ALL in concert before they all have to enlist *cri* (2023 me again, jin doesn't enlist till 2022. You've got time. Also, you get to see BTS, just a couple of rows from the stage! In Las Vegas! Who would of thought?)