UL Chapter 8: I'm Sorry Luce...

5:00 o'clock in the afternoon, Lucy was early for about thirty minutes, feeling a tight knot on her stomach as she felt that there's something big that was about to happen. But, instead of focusing on what she's been feeling the whole time, she decided to shrugged it off and wait for her boyfriend to come. Her boyfriend how she loves to say that over and over again.

She waited on their usual spot on the beach where they usuallt watch the sun to set.

-

On the other hand, Natsu was to be seen walking to the sidewalk, he's been holding a twenty-four karat gold necklace with a heart pendant, at the center of the said pendant there lies a 10 karat russian diamond that is shaped into heart as well. On the side of the diamond there are twp letters that has been curved, N and L. Because of that it was to be seen as N ♡ L.
(i know I have a cool imagination lol xD)

The said necklace was designed all by himself and let a friend made it.

Taking another glance on the necklace and happily put it around his neck. Oh he can't wait to give the necklace to his blonde girlfriend whom he didn't saw for the last twenty-two hours.

As a smile crossed his lips and happiness filled in his onyx orbs. Touching the pendamt with pure happiness when he bumped into someone.

He was about to say his apology by using candy when he heard the one he accidentally bumped snickered, Slowly he looked to see who the hell he just bumped, they somehow look familiar to him.

"Watch where ya--- oh! I know you! You're the one who beat the crap outta us before!" Said the dirty blonde guy.

"Yeah! Dammit, *chuckles* now we'll have pur payback" said the dark blue headed.

Right there and then, it strucked him! They are indeed the guys he beat when they almost raped Lucy! The dirty blonde headed then took something out of his pocket. It's a pocket knife! Even before the guy could stabbed him, he quickly dodge it and dash off.

Isn't it ironic that you're running away to the one you beat before. For him it sounds pathetic.

Why wouldn't he fight them?well despite that they have a pocket knife, he promised Lucy that he's not getting into any trouble plus they will gonna meet each other.

"Don't ran you fcking bastard!" Yelled the dark blue headed freak that looks like a gecko.

"Yeah! Quit being a coward!" Said the dirty blonde pig, Ms. Piggy of Muppets ne?

"I'm not coward you Ms. Piggy!" Natsu yelled.

"Ms. Piggy? Hey! I'm no muppet!" He retorted.

"Face us like a man!" Said the dark blue headed.

"As if you're a man! You are a gecko! GECKO!!!" He yelled, emphasizing the gecko. "Now you're the partner of Ms.Piggy is that Kepler? Yeah! That guy" Natsu snickered.

"And I'm not being a coward dufus, I just simply don't wanna fight those who is not worth it. And quit talking about man, you sounded like Elfman though Elfman was a big guy while you look like a stick" Natsu while laughing his heart out.

"Who's Elfman?!" The dark blue headed asked wondering who the hell Elfman is.

"Don't mind it, you're an idiot" Natsu said.

"Oh, damn you, you fcking bastard! Get back here!" He roared.

"No way bub, I told yah i'm not gonna fight you, just let me go, my girl is waiting for me!" Natsu shouted.

"Meh, you're just scared, coward!" The one he nicknames Ms.Piggy said.

"No! Just don't wanna see my girlfriend cry because she see me in some bruise but that will never happen for even if i fight you, you'll just end up in the hospital" Natsu yelled and ran even faster.

"Get back here!!!" They both shouted in unison.

Natsu ignored them and focused on running, he doesn't want to talk back anymore, he's sick of if because their non-sense conversation was just repeating all over again.

Still running, the two idiots behind his back still chasing him, blabbering something that he can't understand so well.

When he saw a park, he take his chances and ran over there to lose his chasers.

"Hey! Where'd he go?" He heard Ms. Piggy asked.

"Maybe he ran straight forward!" Kepler said.

"Let's go!" Ms. Piggy yelled as he heard their footstep getting away on his way.

Just to assure that he really lost them, he enters a bushes he found on his right.

He then felt his phone rang that cause him to fish it out of his pocket.

He saw Lucy's name on the screen, she's calling him! Maybe she's already in there!

He was about to answer it when his footstep landed on an aspalt road.

"There he is!" He heard Kepler yelled.

He ran, but even before he could cross the highway, he heard a truck nearby, when he lookes to where he heard the truck, his eyes widen when its just a feet away from him

Kreeeeeeeeekkkkkkkzzzzssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Booooooooooggggggsssssshhghhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Within a second, he's already lying on the ground with too much blood beside him.

"Help him out!" He heard somebody says, his gaze shipped on his hand that was still holding his phone tightly, the blonde's name was still to be seen on the screen of his phone.

I-I'm sorry... L-Luce he thought as a tear slipt oyt of his eyes before it all went black.