UL Chapter 5: Promise...

Seriously? Is he blackmailing her?

And there Lucy realized that the reason why he confessed to her at that place is to blackmail her.

Why would he do such thing?! But there is nothing wrong being his girl right? After she decide, she quickly took the white flag on the passenger seat a symbol that she'll surrender

♡.T♥.H♡.E♥.L♡.O♥.S♡.T♥.M♡.E♥.M♡.O♥.R♡.I♥.E♡.S♥

Outside, Natsu was to be seen waiting for the race to start at the same time waiting for Lucy to exit his car. A smirk makes way on his lips, knowing that the blonde will come out anytime now.

"Yo, Natsu, hesitating to enter this race? Ohohoho, the one and only Natsu Dragneel hesitating to enter this race? That's new. But if you are afraid well its not too late to back out" said a white headed guy who dared to talk to him so cocky as if they were on the same level.

"No i'm not." He said in a boring tone," and shut the fck up Vastia."

"Woah, chill dude---"

"Tss, if you think i'm hesitating..." he said as he scoffed,"in your dreams, and don't dare call me by my name nor dude me, it's Yo-Hi for you."

Lyon Vastia he's a fellow racer, he's not his friend but they knew each other for they're both a racer. He just met the guy on a race before, and they merely talk to each other.

"*chuckles* as you wish YOur HIghness" Lyon said as he bow down at him,"Just as I thought. Not gonna back out for you hold the record."

He just roll his eyes off him. This guy was asleep when God spread humor to everyone, he's so corny  ̄ˍ ̄

His eyes pinned on his pink honda pink, when the car door on the front seat opened, revealing a blonde girl he loves the most.

But what made him smile from ear to ear is when that certain blonde walks towards him while waving a white flag to him.

"Natsu..." she happily said and hugged him,"I agree. I'll be your girl, in one condition..." she said as she lean forward on him and whispered something on his ears,"promise me you won't be racing anymore."

"I promise." He said and turn to face Lyon.

"On the other side, i'll back out on this race." He said smiling widely to the white headed.

"Whattt?!!" Lyon exclaims.

"You heard me right. I won't be participating any race anymore." He said as he held the blonde on the waist that eventually made her blush." My girl doesn't want me to race anymore 'coz she doesn't want her future husband die so early." He said and they started to walk to te honda fit's way.

When he's already driving way back to the Raion's, he's helding her left hand with his right.

"You shouldn't have blackmailed me 'coz I'm still gonna be your girl" she mumbled softly, still a blush on her face. Feeling guilty for blackmailing her, Natsu took a candy out of his pocket and gave it to the blonde.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"For blackmailing you" he said.

"*sigh* it's alright. At least you're not going to race anymoree~" she sang gleefully that made the latter smile.

"It's alright. At least you're now my girrrlll~" he sang gleefully,"and forever you will always be" he said while smiling.

"Chi, such a corny guy." She scoffed while blushing that made Natsu laughed.

"Even though i'm corny, you still love me" he said.

"And so?" She scoffed,"you're the one to talk. You even blackmailed me just to be your girl because you really love me remember?" She said raising her left eyebrow to him.

"Yeah, I blackmailed you but I didn't forced you to love me, remember?" He said.

"Yeah right, sure" she said rolling her eyes off him.

She shouldn't have argued to him in the first place. Knowing that she won't win with him, he won't lose excuses, he doesn't want to lose on any discussion. She just lean on the window when she felt the car stopped moving as she felt a light tap on her cheeks.

"Oy Luce..."

"Hmm?"

"You mad?"

"No, why would I be?" She asked not looking at him.

"Then look at me" he said, she then looked at him.

"Luce..."

"Hmm?"

"Weezy" he said that made her frown at him.

"Weezy? What the hell was that?" She asked.

"I love you. That way, whenever I said that you'll always know that I love you" he said.

"Hmm, why can't just say I love you instead of weezy?" She asked.

"I love you was too long and don't you like it? I'm the only one who can said that to you, and I love you was too common. I wanted us to be unique" he said.

"Hmm, still I wanted to hear I love you from you" she said while pouting.

"Wanted to hear it?"

"Uhn~"

"Weezy..."

"Awww" she said that made him chuckle.

"Fine, I love you Luce, and I will always will. Weezy"

"I love you too" she said while smiling."and I quite like weezy"

"Hmm, ne Luce..."

"Uhn~?"

"Lets promise each other" he said looking staright into her eyes.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Promise that no one of us will let go"he said.

"I promise"

♡.T♥.H♡.E♥.L♡.O♥.S♡.T♥.M♡.E♥.M♡.O♥.R♡.I♥.E♡.S♥

I SUCK AT THIS, I'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS STORY︿