UL Chapter 7: Support...

After Lucy went out of the limousine, even though she can't see the inside of it for the window was tinted, she still smiled to Porlyusica sweetly as if she can see her before bowing down politely.

Inside, Porlyusica snickered as she tell her driver to leave the place.

Back to the blonde, Lucy sighed deeply, How does his mother knows about their "secret relationships" already? And then a thought came to her, of course she'll know. There is nothing madam Porlyusica wouldn't know. Especially when it comes to her son.

She let out another deep sigh as she opened the small gate of the Raions. When she's about to enter, a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist.

She frozed on her spot as a sudden rage of nervous run down on her spine, but then she calmed down when her captor spokes.

"Luce..." he called, his voice evident with full of worry. Lucy turn around to face him and hugged him tight.

"Natsu... why are you here, you're supposed to drived your way back to your mom's house." She said quite ranting him.

"Luce... I-I saw everything. I don't know what happened inside her limousine but I swear I knew my old woman was plotting behind my back" he said angrily. "Tell me what she told you" he retorted, but the latter just smile at him.

"Hmmm, Natsu, don't worry... i handled it, there is nothing for you to worry about. And what ever happens in the near future, I know we'll conquer it together, right?" She said while smiling sweetly to him.

"Yeah, you're right" Natsu said giving her his signature smile.

"Now go home, maybe that mother of yours was waiting for you now" She said while cuckling.

"Okay, but remember huh? Tomorrow, same time" he said walking back to his car.

"Uhn" Lucy said as she enter the gate, "Natsu..." she called

"Yeah?"

"I love you, always remember that" she yelled.

"Silly, I would never ever forget that. Nor ever, Weezy."

-

When she can't see his car anymore, she start walking to the mansion where she saw Loke and Gray.

"Loke, Gray" she called that caught their attention.

"Lucy" Gray said as he walk towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Lucy..." Loke called.

"Yeah?" She asked

"Mind sharing us what's between you and Natsu?" He asked calmly that made the blonde stunned for a while but later on she smiles.

"What's between us? Well what do you wanna know?" She asked.

"You're current relationship with him" Loke said.

"They're bestfriends right? the four of us." Gray said looking at them confusedly.

"Well I guess there is nothing I could hide..." she said as she inhaled deeply, "Natsu... he's my boyfriend" she confessed.

"W-Wow, is that true Lucy?" Gray asked in disbelief.

"Uhn~" she said as a tint of pink appeared on her cheeks.

"Congrats Lucy" He said as he hugged her tight.

"Thanks" she said, smiling widely.

"Lucy..." Loke called.

"Hmm?"

"Congrats, but..."

"But what?"

"I aprooved to that relationship, but I kow someone objects about it" he said.

"Who?" Gray asked. "That's definitely not me man, not me" he said raising both of his hands in the air.

"We're not telling that its you. *sigh* it's his mother." Lucy and Loke said in unison.

"You know?" Loke then asked her.

"Yeah, in fact madaem Porlyusica just askede a while ago that I should stay away and broke up with her son" she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"She did whatt?!" Gray retorted.

"*sigh* you heard me so right Gray" Lucy said.

"What did you say?" Loke asked, not minding the craziness of Gray.

"What a girlfriend should say!" She said proudly. "I said I won't do it, you know she even bribede with money just for me to stay away from his son" she said.

"How much?" Gray asked.

"Uhmm, 200 million bucks?" She said that made Gray's eyes widen.

"That's too much!" Gray retorted.

"Yeah, that's too much!" Loke agree to him.

"I mean, my mom wouldn't gimme that much money! Lucy why didn't you take it?" He asked that made Loke faced palm , to think that he thought that he thinks right this time.

"What would I do in that much money whem I am not with the one I love? It's like... suicidal" she said.

"Hmm, well said. I support you no matter what Lucy" Loke said.

"Me too" Gray said.

"You guys... thank you" she said while smiling, tears sprout her eyes.

"It's nothing afterall you are our princess right?" Loke said.

"Yeah, and nothing can change that" Gray said.

"*sobs* yeah" she said while nodding.

"Now... don't cry, you have us" Loke and Gray said in unison.

"Uhn"

-