-Book 2 Preview/Trailer-

Everything started with that damn mansion.

There is no way out. I've been left broken and bruised countless amount of times. My heart has been torn apart and hastily stitched back together. I'm desperately trying to remember and understand my past, all while having to fight for my life. 

I'm surrounded by idiots...but they're my idiots. 

It's not all that bad. I still do all the normal things people do. I laugh, and I cry. I take shits, which can be kind of weird since I get magical healing riceballs from the same place I do my business. 

I'm normal, and at the same time I'm also not. Normal people probably shouldn't be swinging around a sword as often as I do, or see battle stats hovering above others' heads. 

There are many, many confusing things I have to comprehend. I'm forced to make difficult decisions and I constantly question who I can trust and who I have to dropkick into hell for being annoying. Prussia is on that fine line, if you were wondering. 

It's tough not knowing who I was before all of this, and I still have to piece it all together. But for right now, I'm exactly where I need to be. The countries need me, and I need them. As much as it hurts having to leave people from my past behind, I have to be the one to find a way out.

I know I need to hurry. My past is catching up to me, whether I like it or not. People are entering my life, and unfortunately they aren't as straightforward and benevolent as the nations. The 2ps are literally vicious animals that need to let off steam everytime I bring them out of an object. I won't lie-it's frustrating having to keep a secret as important as the 2ps from the countries. However, judging from that time I eavesdropped on a conversation between Luciano and Italy, the 1ps have a clear hatred for their counterparts. In order to get out of here I need the concentration of the countries, and for the 2ps to not go off and kill people or something.  

And that girl who appeared in my head is all kinds of wrong. She instills this sort of fear in me that's hard to shake off. She willingly gave me the memories I've been craving, but now I'm unsure if I truly want them. The past that she's showing me feels so real, and yet I really don't want it to be. If she's telling the truth...then the person I've been putting my trust in is someone I should stay away from.

Luciano Vargas. Just who are you? 

All these questions hurt my brain, but they need to be answered. Even with all this doubt, I'm certain that we'll get out of here. 

The only thing I'm worried about is what it will cost. 

---

||THE FIRST CHAPTER OF 'THE PROTECTOR AND HER DEMONS' WILL DEBUT IN OCTOBER||

------

Hi everyone! I really appreciate your patience for my inconsistent writing schedule haha 😅 But anyway this book has reached 30K reads and I'm very, very thankful for that. You guys are awesome <3 

I'll be back as soon as I finish editing the new chapter. Thank you again for the milestone!! Have a lovely rest of your day/night. 

-AJ