“Why are you telling me this?” I asked him.

“Because we’re getting married.” He said flatly.

I did a double take.

“Don’t look so confused cupcake, it’s pretty simple. We’ll get married, you’ll be mine and I’ll get to do whatever I want with you."

If it was Jason that said I was his, I’d be flattered but with this crazy dude in front of me, I was scared.

“That’s not going to happen.”

“Oh it will and it will happen today. I’ll go get the papers and we’ll sign it today but before that I’d like to have a taste of you.” He said with eyes roaming down my body and I had the urge to throw up even though I hadn’t eaten anything in God knows how long. I only had water from the toilet even though I wasn’t sure of it’s source.

“You’re crazy.” I spat at him.

“Oh cupcake. I believe we’ve established that fact.” He said with a fake smile and got up to leave.

I tried to scream but I couldn’t, I was weak and helpless and I couldn’t even cry.

I felt mad at myself and mentally beat myself up.

I suddenly felt another wave if drowsiness and before I could let it carry me, I let out a small prayer.

God if you’re still there, please help me.

And once again, everywhere became dark.

************************************

“Wake up cupcake.” The voice drawled and my eyes snapped opened at the realization of who it was.

“Get away from me.” I snapped and got up but that was a bad idea because I suddenly felt everywhere start to turn.

“Calm down cupcake. I’m not going to hurt you.” He said but I knew better.

“I just want to know what my wife tastes like before we get married.” He smiled sickly.

“I’m not your wife and we’re never getting married! I can never marry a crazy person you sick—”

I couldn’t finish my sentence because he slapped me.

My head moved back to hit the headboard of the bed and I felt a metal tasting in mouth.

I raised my hand to touch my mouth and saw blood.

I turned to see a furious look on his face.

“How many times have I told you not to call me crazy?!” He barked at me and raised his hands to slap me again.

I tried to get up but instead he pushed me and before I could think twice, my head met with the ground with a great force.

He dragged me by the hair and used my mouth to hit the bedside once again causing the blood to gush out.

He used his leg to kick me in the stomach and dragged me back to the bed.

I was losing blood and consciousness and at this point I was ready to give up.

I had no fight left in me and I knew there was nothing I could do again so when I felt the tear of my top from my body, I didn’t bother fighting him off.

“I was going to be gentle with you but now you just made me mad.” He said as he fumbled with the buttons on my jeans.

I was slowly losing consciousness and I was grateful because it meant I didn’t have to experience the horrible thing that was going to happen to me.