Chapter 9: Overwhelming

(Paige's P. O. V)

After that group hug, I decided to get to know the bots a lot more. Turns out I found out quite a bit about them and they found out a lot about me too. So it was good bonding time.

Then everyone froze, until William finally spoke but in a whisper, " Galloway ..is here". That's when I groaned, "I hate that asshole!", I exclaim earning laughter from everyone until Galloway walked in, his head was red boiling with anger, he stomped his way time pointing a finger right at my face, " You!. You are leaving!. Pack your bags we are sending you home!", everyone's Jaw dropped but the General who was next to Galloway.

My eyes went wide in shock, he hasn't been here for less then a minute and he is already kicking me out?, "what!?,  why? For what I recall. Decepticons. Remember them?. Well they are going to murder me if you send me home, your pretty much telling them 'here is your Christmas gift!' " I said harshly with a glare. Galloway scoffed and the general grinned. I always liked that general.

"No civilians on military bases!", Galloway argued.

" free country", I hummed shrugging my shoulders, Epps smiled ear to ear while Will muffled his laugh, Galloway went right in my face, "Listen here kid. You either leave or we will drag you out", he threatened And I pretended to wipe fake spit off my face, " damn you need a breathe mint!!", I shriek waving my hand at him I heard snickers erupt. This caused him to turn a darker shade of red, is that even possible?.

The General sighed walking up to me with respect, " I'm sorry Paige. But the president declared to get you the civilian off this base asap. No Decepticons have been spotted lately . That's why The Autobots that have been assigned as Guardian's have been around a lot more now. We are sending you home", General Morshower explained sadly. I sighed and frowned knowing there was no room for argument. I looked around o see everyone all depressed, wow even Prowl. awwww. I  better cheer them up one last time.

I smirked at all of them, I wink at them, " We will stay connected guys don't be so down!,  maybe not connected in person but by internet and by in here!", I say putting my hand over my heart. All of them gave me a faint smile.

Then I snorted, "wow I said something smart!", I cheer fist pumping the air and everyone laughed lightly.

I sighed walking to the Room I last stayed for the night, packing my stuff in my bag . I hopped out of the room with my bag hanging on my left shoulder by one strap as I whistled for Roxy.

" ROXY!!", I called, I continue to walk down the hallway followed by a Golden Puppy trotting by my side with a bone in her mouth. I entered the Autobot hanger one last time knowing I had everything.

"Is that Everything, have anything to say to the tin cans", Galloway asked well more like hissed. The Autobot's heard what he said and lowly growled showing hurt and sadness in their optics.

My eyes narrowed, I glared at him like I could blow up his head  and I growled loudly not caring who heard, Roxy copying my actions. " oh wait ! I forgot something, one second...", I pause pretending to check my back pocket of my Shorts.

I do a fake scream swinging my right fist back around and punched him across the face, I heard a faint cracking noise from his nose as he fell to the ground hardly. Blood poured from his nose rapidly as he gripped it and yelled in pain.

I fake a shock expression , " oh my gosh!, your ugliness scared me!", I gasp dramatically putting my hand over my mouth.

"I will charge you for that!", Galloway roared. I looked around to see everyone laughing.

" Bring it cock-sucker!", I tell him, I skip pass him in a jolly mood heading to the non-alien vehicle, I sigh opening the door I throw my bag in and Roxy just jumped in. I turn back around to the frowning team.  Will n Epps walked up to me and gave me a big bear hug. Letting go I smiled at the rest of the Autobots waving goodbye.