Chapter 29: Getting home.

(Paige's P.O.V)

After hours, Days and weeks. It has been over 3 months since me and Ratchet have been in my dimension. A lot has happened.  We had built the machine to get back to Ratchet's dimension but we were still figuring out the energy part.  It was confusing and never ending but during that time we had decided that electricity was the only way back.

 "Paige do you think this is smart?", Ratchet questioned me once again , "if it does work and the portal does open. I should be the test-"

"Your not going to be the damn test person or whatever you call it!", I snap before continuing, "I am going with you like it or not!', i growled frustrated. Ratchet snickered knowing I was tired. I had barely slept last night as I was helping Ratchet put together the ground bridge.

"So how much electricity will you need?", I question.

Ratchet sighed, "I do not know. I am just hoping that I have set the destination correctly-", ratchet got cut off by my IPhone ringing. before I could answer the 'unknown caller', Ratchet did.

"Hello?, who is this?", he questioned with a raised eyebrow. I slightly giggled at this before he froze on the spot. My giggles stopped and I looked at him slightly worried

"Whats the matter Ratchet?", I tilt my head to the side and walked over to him before crouching beside him.

"Ratchet-", I got cut off when he pressed his index finger against my lips, "sh", he hushed me. He is acting more human each day.

Ratchet suddenly smiled, "It's WheelJack", my jaw dropped.

"what!?", i yelled loudly before shutting up as he seemed to be having a conversation with Wheeljack and Optimus at the time.

"Wheeljack listen to me!", Ratchet yelled loudly making me yelp and fall backwards. I was not expecting him to yell. I could faintly hear Wheeljack respond with 'Im listening...'

"Just give me the damn coordinates!", Ratchet growled. Oh no the Hatchet side is coming!. I gulped seing Ratchet spin a wrench in his hand, "stop being a sparkling and look it up or I swear to primus I'll beat the slag out of you when I get back there!"

"Aw Doc-bot. you and your wrenches. I hope Paige isn't getting tired of being wrenched", Wheeljack teased loudly knowing I was there. I face-palmed at this slightly embarrassed.

Ratchet growled furiously, "Just- Give Will's phone to Ironhide!", You could hear Wheelkjack's snickers as he handed the phone to Ironhide who grumbled confused.

"What the frag is this?. How am i meant to use a device like this!?". Ironhide's voice boomed through my phone, by now Ratchet put the call on loudspeaker.

"Don't blow up my phone!. we need it!", Will's voice echoed in the background of the call. Me and Ratchet shared a smile easily picturing what was happening. I knew ratchet missed them deeply; they were his family to him and even though he would never admit to anyone -even me- he cared a lot about them and my heart shattered at the thought of him never seeing them again.

"Ironhide; I need you track Paige's phone down", Ratchet explained to ironhide who grunted.

"Understood Hatchet", Ratchet grumbled annoyed at the nickname but did not comment on it. 

"Your in a whole different fragging dimension", Ironhide claimed surprised, "What the frag were you two doing, it's been only a day and you've travelled 5 dimensions away!?"

"A DAY!?", we yelled into the phone, "Its been over 3 fucking months!", I yelled once more raging in confusion.

Ironhide snorted easily amused before continuing, "Time zones Paige", he stated bluntly and I face-palmed. of course.

"How much electricity would I need to power up a ground bridge Ironhide?", Ratchet asked the Weapon Specialist who hummed in thought.

"Electricity is a lot weaker than energon-", ratchet cut him off, "I think I know that!. But energon doesn't exist here!"

"Well... your fragged", ironhide claimed trying to hide the worry in his vocals.

"No shit Sherlock!", I yell into the phone.

"Calm down. Calm down", Optimus's voice claimed in the background who was obviously deep in thought. 

"You know the consequences of using electricity for a ground bridge right ratchet?", Optimus asked his baritone voice easily shown through the call.  

"Indeed I do Optimus, but I am afraid it's the only way back"

Optimus sighed and you could easily tell he shook his head, "Understood, fire up the ground bridge and we will tell you if it made it to here"

Ratchet and I shared a look before nodding to each over. We both put our hands on the lever before looking at each over, as the coordinates were set. "ready?', ratchet asked me.

"Ready", I told him and pulled the lever with him. This was a one shot opportunity. The portal's power could only travel us once and stayed on for only 60 seconds. The perimeter of it was my whole lounge room. So if it failed we would have to escort outside quickly before we were sucked into it but if it worked... well we could go home again.

A greenish/bluish portal showed largely and brightly in my living room, we both waited for optimus's response.

"The Ground bridge-", the call cut off and my phone fuzzed and sizzled. it was obvious that the same thing happened in the other dimension as well. Our eyes widened in fright. Did the ground bridge make it or did it fail!?. 

"What do we do?", I ask ratchet only having 10 second Left on the clock. I sighed  looking up at him with sad eyes. The glow from the ground bridge reflected onto us, the light shining brightly on our skin. ratchet grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

5 seconds.

"Do you trust me?", Ratchet asked me with a serious expression.

3 seconds

"Yes, i trust you with my life", i told him truthfully, Ratchet smiled widely

1 second.

" I love you Paige", Ratchet whispered leaning down towards me , making me smile tears rising in my eyes. Knowing this could be the last moment of our lives or maybe even just the start. "I love you too ratchet", I  smiled even though tears slowly fell down my cheeks and With that we engulfed each over in a loving kiss as the portal met us. In seconds darkness met my vision, my body felt like it was floating and the only question that raced through my mind was:

Did we get back home?.

>~~~~~~~~~~(Author's-)~~~~~~~~~~~<(A/N)>~~~~~~~~~~~~(-Note!)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<

Yes we all hate these... and mah cliffhangers >//< I regret nothing.

anyways!; I'd like to announce that this book is sadly coming to a end.

Yep.  This is the second last Chapter!.

Chapter 30 will be the last Chappie :( for : ~Falling For Your Spark~

Wait don't leave yet I got more news!; My brain has been pumping with idea's for new Transformer books. -because I like to have two fanfics to publish a week- So stay tuned!.

Love you dudes and dudettes and stay cool!, make sure the crusty boobs don't bite ya!. ^-^

~Iloveanimeforev