Chapter 4: Pet Dog

(Paige's P.O.V)

So like I skate boarded halve the way in till Jazz forced me to hop in his Alt mode , by the time i arrived home it was around 8pm. shit.

I sprint into the house, dropping the board, my phone and leaving behind a shoe. I lift up the mat and grab the house keys, unlocking the old building I open the door, it creaks a little as it opens, I run in and turn on all the lights, Bee and Jazz follow in pursuit as I ran to the Kitchen.

"you kinda dropped some stuff and oh i think you need this shoe", Jazz explains handing me the shoe, I grab it and thank him still holding it in my hand as i swing open a cabinet door and grab some dog meat, I zoom to the living room and slide the back door open and run out, Roxy my Golden Retriever, who is still a young puppy, greeted me with a bark as I poured the meat into her bowl, she literally slurps it down in seconds.

I sigh relieved and walk back into the house, close the door and walked to the Kitchen to find Bee and Jazz eating some salt and Vinegar chips, they seem to be enjoying the moment so i will leave them be. I groan walking up the stairs to my bedroom as I decide to pack some clothes and necessary items since I'm not aloud to be home. Alone. anymore.

I slip the backpack over my shoulder as I skipped down the stairs, "can I bring Roxy PLEASE!!!!", I do the puppy face look, causing Jazz to melt.

"that's so cute", Jazz admires, Bee chuckles, "of course", Bee responds in a British accent.

I cheer, while Bee places Roxy into his Alt mode, Jazz chuckles at me, "what?", I ask.

"your still holding onto your shoe", he points at my blue van shoe in my left hand.

"oh my gosh, how long?", I say confused, slipping/tripping it on my left foot as I hopped to Jazz's Alt mode, I slide in the passenger's seat and closed the door gently.

I snicker as I notice Jazz stole ALL of my chips, like ten Packets where stuffed under his shirt, "what this human food is Delicious", he whines.

"Ratchet is totally going to kill you", I laugh as he drives off.

***

We arrive at the base again at 9:43pm, I sigh relieved, as I grab Roxy and cuddle her in my arms, i skip off inside the building to where the Autobot hanger was, Bee and Jazz beat me there though.

"IM BACK TO ANNOY THE FRAG OUT OF YOU ALL!!!", I cheer/scream, I hear chuckles and groans amongst them as I walk in.

Ironhide pulls out his cannons and charges them up , as he points them at my puppy, "What are you doing?", I question him.

"you have a rodent in your care, shall I terminate?", Ironhide responds, Roxy whimpers in fear.

"excuse me she is just a youngling!, a puppy, she is not a rodent!", I scold Ironhide, walking away from him.

"That went well" Sideswipe snickered, earning a hit in the back of the head by Sunstreaker.

"Paige we don't really have a room for you so you will have to stay with one of the Autobots", Will explains to me, I groan.

"but oh come on", I whine, letting Roxy on the loose, she wont go far so its good.

He snickers at my expression, "They each rotate for which room you will be staying in every night, tonight your with Prowl", he tells me pointing at the anti-human bot.

"are you kidding he will murder me in my sleep", I whisper in a harsh tone to Will, I earn a scoff from Prowl as he rolls his optics.

"we made sure he will not squish you or anything like that", Will chuckles walking away, leaving me alone with the bots, Sam must of went home with his 'Girl friend'.

I have had enough with these robots already and its only been one day, so I have decided to hang with my puppy dawg.

I put my thumb and pointing finger in my mouth and whistled for Roxy, out came a sprinting Golden retriever.

"come here Roxy girl!", I call for her, patting my knees bending over slightly, she barks twice in return and charges at me, I hold out my arms ready for her famous 'leap of life'.

She leaps and I fall backwards as we are in a tackle war.

I start to giggle which turn into laughter in seconds, as the dog licks my face," Ewwwwww, Roxy stop stop!!", I scold, she stops and sits next to me, tongue hanging out and everything, dog dribble drips from my face, I sit up and Jazz erupts in laughter pointing at me face, I fling him off as I wipe my face clean with my shirt.

"aww yuk dude!", I whine, patting the dogs head, she purrs and lays on the ground.

"why do humans keep rodents such of this kind anyways?" Dino says confused, kneeling on one knee near Roxy.

"She is not a rodent, its a puppy soon to be a dog, she is a pet, my pet", I explain.

"so she is your slave?", Bee chirps and whirrs.

"no", I laugh and continue, " she is not a slave, to some people yes but most of us try to surround them with love, care and affection, to me she is not only like my baby, she is my best friend and she is part of my family, she is a part of my life, she protects me and I shall protect her", I exclaim, picking up Roxy and placing her on my lap.

The bots look at me in thought or they are just secretly talking to each over through the Comm Links they have.

"can i hold it?", Jazz asks, taking a step forward and crouching down in front of me, i giggle, "of course you can hold her", I tell him and place Roxy on his hand,  she barks and purr as, Jazz stands and pats her with his finger.

"hey Optimus, I want a dog", Jazz pleads.

"not happening", Optimus says , shaking his head at Jazz's childish behaviour.

"aw, but they are so cute", Jazz whines while Bee chirps and gives Roxy a belly rub, Optimus rolls his eyes as Ratchet shakes his head and walks out of the area to his med-bay.

"We can share Roxy, since you know I'm going to be here for a while", I tell Bee and Jazz, I can tell right know us three are going to be like peas in a pod. Unbreakable.

They cheer and continue to pet the dog, i giggle at how human they act but are like giant killer alien robots.

And this is were my life has finally gotten a Fresh start, This is going to be interesting..