CHAPTER 57: THE SPY IS EXPOSED

Luke's eyes were infiltrated by the looks of angry boobs—err-um, faces—staring down at him.

He looked up at a panel of judges all round him. On his left was a panel made up of women dressed in exotic and regal clothing. One was dressed like she rolled around in a bed of autumn leaves and woke up with them stuck to her body. Atop her hair was a laurel wreath like she had just won the Olympics. In front of her was a plaque that read, "House Orifiel."

Besides her was a woman dressed in overalls and covered in soot and coal dust. Her hands were greased with oil as if she had just come out of an automobile repair shop that was located in the center of a mine. She even wore a hardhat on top to add to her gritty appearance, but she also wore bracelets and necklaces with the most expensive gems you could think of. In front of her read the plaque, "House Raguel."

A third was dressed in a layer of thick ice. Her face was covered in makeup that looked like powdery snow. Her skin was pale, on the verge of blue. She wore a tiara on top that looked almost like it was made of diamonds, especially the way the light danced off of it. In front of her was a plaque that read "House Anael."

As Luke went down the line, he saw an empty chair were the plaque "House Uriel" was. Towards the center, he saw another woman dressed in a sky-blue blouse that literally looked like she was the sky. Atop her head she wore a light-blue bonnet with a red cross in the center. In front of her was a plaque that read "House Raphael."

Next to her he saw a fifth woman dressed in a purple and black cosmic dress that almost made him think she was about to hypnotize him. The purple and black colors swirled around like a galaxy spinning in space. In front of her read the plaque, "House Gabriel."

Towards her right was a woman dressed like she was ready for combat. She wore silver chest armor with a sword and a shield carved on both sides of her breast plates. She wore a chainmail shirt beneath and had her red hair tied in a ponytail. Her skin was the color of coffee without a drop of milk inside. Strapped to her side was a sword bejeweled with a golden handle. In front of her read the plaque, "House Michael."

Towards her right sat an old woman who was rather skinny and short. She wore a white gown with a million golden buttons the shape of pearls running down the center of it. The red cross of SGA was pinned on her right side. She wore a red cap streaked with gold that looked almost like the papal hat that rose up like a mountain atop her head. In front of her read the plaque, "Dean Kay."

While Luke saw a look of surprise and disgust from all the other women staring down at him, as if a horsefly had buzzed into the room through an open window, Dean Kay looked at Luke with eyes that sought to learn more about him and why he spontaneously erupted inside their meeting.

Luke breathed a sigh of relief when he looked towards his right and saw the familiar fading bald head of the Irish Dean Ammon. He was dressed in a counter gown to Dean Kay. His gown was completely black with the symbol of a red cross on his left breast. Running down the center of his gown was a row of black buttons in the same pearl-like shape. He wore a similar papal hat to Dean Kay, only this one was white with an upside-down gold and red T running down the center of the hat.

The Dean's face examined the conundrum that had manifested in front of him. His eyes turned from Luke to Sirius who was on the floor snoring. Alpha was nowhere to be seen, but he felt someone push him towards the center of the meeting room they were in, and he knew Alpha was hiding from the rest. Of course, Luke is left to do all the heavy lifting by himself.

The Dean's lips hung like he was half-way between a stroke and aneurysm. "So, care to explain your story again...Victor."

Luke's eyes fanned towards the right. The other half of the room had been so silent he hadn't even noticed they were there. He saw some familiar faces, such as Tejero sitting in the seat in front of the plaque for "House Raphael." He wore a similar outfit that the girl wore in House Raphael as well, but only tailored towards men—a sky-blue suit with a beret that had a red cross in the center—the international symbol of health.

The others were unfamiliar faces except for the one sitting in front of House Raguel. His koala bear look, that fuzzy black beard Luke knew was blond, and the makeup he wore covering the color of his skin and the scar on his neck that he touched to summon an Iumenti in the Garden of Eden.

For the first time, he saw Victor sweating. "Guys, welcome back," he said with open arms. "Looks like you managed the impossible and escaped the Garden after all."