In the Middle of the Night

Start from the beginning

So he hurriedly finished his remaining work and promptly laid down beside Adira—wrapping an arm around her torso and fixing her in place inside his arms.

He must've slept for a few minutes or so when he felt the woman squirming and taking his arms off her before sneaking out of bed.

Thinking that she must've went to the bathroom, he waited for her to return but she didn't. So he was reminded of what he saw a few nights ago when she suddenly vanished in the middle of the night and was in fact in a secret meeting with a woman that he didn't know.

Feeling that something didn't feel right, he also climbed out of bed and, once again, checked the room next door where he found them.

Lo and behold, his wife was indeed there! However, she was alone in that lonely darkness as she sat in a backless couch and silently stared at the quiet world outside through the tall open windows.

The night's temperature was dropping and the woman did not seem to mind it. So he, worrying that she might catch a cold, grabbed for a blanket and gently draped it over her shoulders.

Feeling her jolt with his sudden gesture, she turned to him and there he saw the tears spilling down from her eyes.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Casey?"

"Yes, It's me. What happened?"

"Casey~~" the woman instead bawled when she saw him standing beside her and clung to him for dear life. The real article was warm and breathing beside her. He was fine.

"Don't you ever leave me, please. I don't know what I will do if you leave me too."

Casimir, stunned with her worries about him leaving her, took his crying wife up into his lap and tried to comfort her—coax her into calming down and then maybe she'll realize how impossible her words sounded.

"What are you talking about? I won't leave you. Even if the world stops spinning, even if the sun never rises, even if you burn me to death, I won't ever leave you. Do you understand me, Adira?"

"Casey, I'm scared. What if I go mad and burn this kingdom to the ground? What if I rise hell? And what if.... I die?"

Adira asked him and to his ears, it oddly sounded too sure—like she was reiterating facts that only she knew—like she knew it was gonna happen eventually.

"It'll be fine. As long as we're together, you will be fine. If you go mad then we'll be there for you. If you burn this kingdom then I will stop you and if you die, well, I'll die with you."

Casimir responded and with each responses he placed gentle yet searing kisses on the woman's forehead, nose and her lips. Easily igniting wildfires inside the woman's body before she responded to his kisses and deepened it.

She needed to feel alive. She needed to feel him.

Sliding his hands down to her lower back, Casimir tried to draw comforting circles on her back before her deepening and sultry kisses were quickly making him go insane.

Adira briefly parted away, gasping for air, and stared deep into Casimir's lust-filled and lovely platinum eyes that reflected how badly he wanted her and how much he's been restraining himself.

She leaned closer to his ears and seductively whispered an answer to the question reflected clearly in his eyes—unspoken yet loud,

"Tonight, I am yours, husband."

She pulled the loose neckline of her white silky night gown off her shoulders and let it drop to her waist while she straddled Casimir's bulge—obviously aroused and raring to go.

Given the green light, Casimir partook on the meal being offered to him and carried her up effortlessly, while still locked lips with Adira, before moving on to a spare bed in that room.

Of course, this time he made sure that nobody could interfere as he coated the room's doorknob with a thick layer of ice.

Kissing the woman senseless—gormandizing her—he left marks of his possession all over her smooth and white skin as he finally consummated their union and marriage.

The cold night that enveloped his wife's lonely soul was now being covered with the burning passion of his embrace.

To Adira, it was all a big swirl of hot love and pleasurable pain washing over her and filling her to the brim—body and soul. And to Casimir, it was one of the happiest memories he shared with his wife.

Notes:
This is a little bit mature so sorry~ also I can't write a full-fledged mature scene for the love of my chocolate cakes 😅 so you'll have to make do with it and let your perverted imagination run wild~ 😘

Anyway, thank you so much for the support like always~ and Happy 100 chapters to us! Banzaaaaiii~~ 🎉🎉🎉

P.S. I updated a whole lot early since I've got an exam I need to study for. Thank you for the love my lovely readers~ I look forward to reading your comments 😘