"I want to go back up stairs." I said over the loud pumping music. Alyson sent me a small glare before dragging me towards the drinks and handing me a cut. It looks like apple juice, but the smell says different. "Isn't this illegal to have underage drinking?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her. In reply she rolled her eyes.  

"Who are you gonna tell, Dylan?"  

She does have a point. Well, it's only one glass. I took a sip of the liquid and hated the burning sensation that was now going down my throat. What the hell is this poison? That's the worst thing that ever went down my throat. I handed the cup back to Alyson and searched for something more tasteless. "Hello, you beautiful green fairy." Someone said beside of me with a very cheap Italian accent. I turned around to see Louis with a fake cigar in his mouth.  

I'm guessing he's a mob boss, but knowing Louis he can be anything.  

"How about you and me take a walk and talk, eh?"  

"You never stop amazing me, Louis."  

I chuckled shaking my head at him. He pulled out the cigar from his mouth and pointed it at me. "The names Lou, sweet cheeks, and Lou don't like when people disagree with him, get it?" I nodded at him before bursting out into laughter. He did the same before placing the cigar in his pocket.  

This is why I just love Louis. He can make you laugh when you're down. I love that in a friend. "So where's your mob?" I asked finally finding a bottle of water. "I don't know where they are. Liam disappeared with my gun, and Noah just can't be found." he replied in his normal American voice. The mention of Noah got my head spinning again.  

Is he even here?  

Will he talk to me after what he did today?  

God, why am I thinking about that in a time like this? I have a funny mobster standing next to me. I'm going to enjoy my night. "Hey Lou, let's go for a walk?" I suggested linking arms with him. Louis, or should I say Lou, placed his cigar back into his mouth again before we walk through the crowd. 

"I like you. You amuse me, Tinkerbell." 

"Please, do not call me that."  

"Why not?" 

"I just hate it." 

He was about to say something else, but something caught his eyes. There walking towards us with a very sexy Noah in black and white. Don't get me wrong, Louis looked pretty hot too, but Noah was just wow. "Hey cousin Noah, you're late to my function. Lou doesn't like when people are late and kept him waiting. People go missing when they do that. You lucky I like you." I swear sometimes Louis is just a mess. 

Noah rolled his eyes at him before looking down at me. His eyes soften when he saw me but he played it off. "You look nice, Tink." he muttered looking away From me.  

"Thanks"  

"Now I get it!" Louis yelled pulling away from me. "Tink! Noah calls you Tinkerbell so you dress up as her. That my friend is saying something."  

I felt my cheeks turn red when he implied that I dressed up as a freaking fairy because Noah calls me that name. That was not what happened. "No" I snapped folding my arms. "Alyson choose it. I just found out what it was before the party and had no chose. Tinkerbell was the last thing I would dress myself as." I saw a hurt look played on Noah's face and the tension between us started to build. I really don't want to be here with him. I don't want the thought of him being so passionate with me for fun. 

I'm not some game he just plays.  

I felt the need to cry come over me so I began walking away from them. He doesn't deserve my tears, but here I am still crying. I made my way through a lot of dancing teenagers and head out to the front yard. It wasn't too full here so I guess I can cry by the side of the house. Before I could go any farther I felt a pull on my hand and soon my face was pressed against someone's chest. "Don't cry, Tink." Noah mumbled rubbing my head.