"Husband your ass!"

Forth laughed. "Oho. So, you don't want me to call you 'husband'? Then what? Wife?"

Beam clenched his teeth. He groaned.

"I'm a man! I'm not suitable to be called a wife!", he replied. Forth chuckled.

"You're cute, Beam.", Forth said. Beam suddenly blushing.

"Crazy brat!", Beam cursed.

Forth smiled. Beam never change. Still the same Beam he ever know.

"That's enough, Beam. You can go inside now. It's already late and you need to take a good rest.", Forth said.

Beam didn't say anything. He just stared the taller male. Feels like this flirty jerk is up to something. Forth smiled.

"Did you miss me so much until you stared me that long and refuse to go inside?", Forth teased.

Beam felt like he was slapped hard with Forth's question. Realize, staring Forth was a bad idea.

"No! Why on earth I need to miss you?", Beam denied.

"Just admit it already, wifey.", Forth teased.

"You asshole! I'm leaving!", Beam quickly leave.

"Sleep tight, Beam!", Forth shouts.

Beam looked back and show his fist. Forth chuckled. After making sure Beam safely get inside the dormitory, he get on his motorbike and ride away.

"I'll definitely hit that asshole in the face next time. Flirty jerk!", Beam babbling.

At the moment he reached Kit's room, he throw his bag pack on the floor and throw himself onto the bed. Kit who was busy chatting with Ming on the phone took a glance to his bestfriend.

"Shiaa, Beam! What are you babbling about?", Kit asked.

Beam let out a big sigh before he look at Kit.

"I just kinda bumped into someone.", he lied.

"Er. When did you come home?",Beam try to change the topic. Kit might will ask more if the conversation go on.

"Just a while ago.", Kit replied.

"Having great time with Ming?", Beam teased.

"Silly! I was totally bored."

"Lying."

"Shut up! You're the one should have a great time.", Kit said try to change the topic over Beam. He don't want to talk about Ming now.

Author: Why, Kit? Afraid that everyone know that he kissed you while on the date just now, huh😏😏

"What do you mean?", Beam asked as he sit up on the bed. He gave Kit a confused look.

Kit smirked. "Wasn't you happy seeing your engineering husband?"

"Husband your ass! And why I should be happy with that?", Beam said.

"Oh, come on!"

"What? Now you're taking his side? Don't you remember what he did to me?", Beam raised his voice.

"I know, Beam. But, he already broke up with the girl. Just give him a chance. Just one more will do.", Kit said.

"What? You will just let your marriage ruins by your ego?", Kit added.

Beam groaned. It's a difficult decision to make. He can't fall for Forth again. All in his mind now, is moving on. And when the time is right, he'll asked Forth to let him go.

••••

Forthy4 :
Beam, have you take your lunch? Don't forget to eat okay. Study is important but eat is a must. Remember that okay? I love you, wifey.

Barameeee :
Wife your ass! Btw, I can take care of myself. No need to tell me what to do.

Forth smiled as he read Beam's reply. At least he replied, Forth's thought.

"Ai Forth!"

"Huh?"

Forth looked at Lam and Karn. Who are already started eating.

"I said, why don't you eat yet? We have class after this.", he said. Forth grin while saying sorry.

"Er. Who are you chatting with actually? What's make you smile like an idiot? Don't tell me, it was Paan.", Karn asked.

"No way! We already clear things between us. I'm just texting Beam.", he replied.

"Beam? You're guys are good now?", Lam asked which suddenly makes Forth sigh.

"No. He's ignoring me. Everytime I try to talk to him, he always try to avoid me. I don't know how to make him treat me like he used to.", Forth said.

"Serve you right, dude. That's why, think before you act. I know your intentions with Paan was good but, it's not right too. You didn't think how would Beam feel if he knows. You treat him good. You flirts him. But in the end he knows that you're dating Paan again. You know how he feels? He feels betrayed by an asshole like you. You know why? Because he loves you. Oh! How Beam feels so stupid to fall and growing feeling for someone like you, dude.", Lam smirked.

How Lam feels better to say that to his bestfriend since highschool. Forth didn't even tell him that he's married. Like seriously? Forth should have told him. Damn! He feels betrayed now. Forth really needs some punch in the face.

"What?", Forth asked.

"Dude! You're his husband. Of course he loves you.", Karn turn to make Forth realize his mistakes. 

Forth sighed. "I know. Ai Pha told me the same thing."

Lam sighed. Stupid Forth!

"Forth, answer me. Do you care about Beam?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? We promised to take care of each other."

"You like him?"

"I like him. Everything about him. He's kind. He's good. Even though sometimes he's a little bit harsh, he's sweet.", Forth replied. I like his lips too. Which I have kissed last time😁

"You love him?"

"I..", Forth paused. "I.."

Karn and Lam look at Forth. Ready to hear the answer.

Forth took a deep breath. "I do, love him."

---------------------------

Hello guys! So here's the chapter. I know this is quite short. But rather than I didn't publish anything, maybe this... will do? 😁 I'm sorry for not updating. I am too busy with my assignments which I have to submit before 1 September. I hope you understand.

But I promise. I'll publish often and more after I finish with my assignments. Anyway, I hope you guys will love and enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry if this chapter is too lame. This is all I can give. Oh! And sorry for my English errors. Like I always said, English is not my mother language. And please keep waiting for the next chapter. Peace out!