Chapter 30: Magic, My Ass!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Calm down, Miss Right. Don't be grumpy... It will give you wrinkles fast." Giving me a cynical gaze, she looked away from me.

Dang it! The damn mood swing.

Stepping up to stop her pout, I pulled her face to face me. She kept a vexed expression and I quickly pecked her pout. However, she didn't give in. Trying the same method again, my kiss still wasn't returned."You are a goddamn frozen iceberg to melt."

She continued acting unbothered and I pinched the tip of her nose out of adoration. Her hands pushed me back to my side but I immediately tickled her waist until her giggle exploded. "Cole! Stop it. It's ticklish."

I wanted to keep doing it but her breath became harsh from resisting the unexplainable pain.

"Surrender?" I asked.

"Yess. Please, stop it. It hurts!" I let go off my hold and she maintained her breath. It took her a second before she came back full of energy.

A sound of seatbelt detaching caught my attention as she latched herself onto me. The look in her eyes was certainly the opposite of surrender. Using her right hand, she threw a punch to my arm which, honestly, wasn't painful. Before she was able to heave for the second one, I pinned her back to the steering wheel and kissed her lips religiously.

Detaching my seatbelt for more access, I pulled her closer to me as our mouth found their way to pleasure. My tongue laced acrossed her lips, replacing her anger with a rhythm only our bodies could understand. I felt the temperature around us rose but it didn't stop us. We both breathed harder, pausing the kiss only to clash back hungrier. My hold on her waist tightened and her fingers raked through my hair. For a moment, I was happy she asked me to meet her early in the morning. This girl was definitely mine. My precious milady.

Once we parted, both of us were gasping for air. It was still fresh in my mind how our first kiss was. Intimate, raw, hot- you named it. It was straight to my insanity. Up until now, I still liked the way her cheeks always turned bright pink. The shyness she displayed, made my pulse rocketed beating Elon Musks'.

Caressing her face, I leaned back to her ear and whispered. "That's how you greet your boyfriend in the morning."

She immediately pushed me away as a smile broke into her lips.
*****

One hour later, we arrived at her favorite place and my nightmare a.k.a the damn orphanage. Leading the way, Bianca strode happily into the building while my gut told me she was here for somehing I wouldn't like.

"Why are we here?" I paced faster to catch up with her.

"We are here for an urgent matter." She smiled defensively.

"Urgent? Shouldn't we spend the day in Disneyland?"

"Yeah, we will." Greeting the staff, Bianca left me hanging with no exact answer.

Ten minutes later, we were seated in an office and handed some paperwork. "What the heck is this?"

She took the paper from my hand and put it down to the table. "Just fill up the form, Cole."

The first sentence I read was 'Guardian Permission: Responsiblity For The Day'.

"Holy-" Her hand quickly covered my mouth as she smiled apologetically to the staff in charge.

"Don't swear in here, please. You gonna make both of us look ineligible for taking care the children." Letting go of my mouth, she gave a warning glare.