pillow talk [tom]

imagine waking up in tom's acdc t-shirt that you threw on after not being able to find your bra he tossed the night previous. there are a few aches and kinks throughout your muscles but you were happy to be able to roll over and see him still fast asleep. you weakly grin at how peaceful he looked as your fingers rake through his disheaveled curls that began to grow back. gosh, you were so happy the texture of his hair was showing after he got it cut for film purposes.

as tom's eyes flutter open, he grins at how you're already smiling down at him with your light grin and the gentle caress of his scalp. you were leaning on your elbow with the same hand placed on your temple, tilting your head slightly as he gradually woke from his first deep slumber in a while.

his soft hand places on your cheek and his thumb rubbed off the stray eyelash left from you wiping your eyes before. 

"good morning, darling." the sound of his morning voice was so rugged and deep. 

"good morning." you giggle as he leans up to place a single kiss on your lips.

"how'd you sleep?" you asked as he sat up and put his back against the headboard. you lay your head against his bare chest, your fingers tracing over the freckles across his abdomen. 

"pretty well.. surprisingly. i think you being here helps a lot." he smiles, rubbing your shoulder. you furrow your eyebrows and lift your head, your eyes meeting his.

"care to elaborate?" you ask as you straddle his hips, a few stray hairs falling infront of your face after moving onto him.

tom chuckles, tucking your hair behind your ear as you were curious to hear what he had to say. 

"i think being able to hold you, knowing that you're safe with me. when i was away, i was afraid you were going to be.. hurt, sad, upset and i wasn't there." he bit his bottom lip.

"and just– being warm and cozy even though you're wearing my jacket or.. shirt." he lightly tugs at the sleeve and a warmth raises to your cheeks. 

"well maybe i like wearing your things because they smell like your cologne.. and it just makes me miss you more when you're away." you try to excuse his point. 

"now, i never said i didn't mind." he raises his eyebrows and you roll your eyes.

"and this– being able to wake up to your beautiful face.." his hand slides back onto your cheek. 

"and it didn't help that fans were constantly asking about you.. reminding me how i couldn't be with you.." he sighs but you watch his head move closer. 

"and kissing you.. every.. part of you." he mumbles as tom leans forward and pressing his soft lips against the skin on your neck.

you lick your lips, closing your eyes at how smooth his teeth sunk in. tom's toned arms wrapped around your torso to make sure you didn't move, his hands linking onto the back of his muscles.

"except i didn't miss your snoring." tom mentions and you scoff.

"i do not snore." you giggle, grabbing the pillow from underneath his back and swatting it across his head. he sarcastically scoffs after you hit him with the pillow and you backed off him, standing up on the bed.

"oh, so, you want war?" he grabbed the other pillow you'd slept on and he stands up, leaving a space between you two on his queen size bed. 

"yeah, you got enough sleep last night." you giggle and wack the pillow at him again. 

"yeah, enough to kick your butt." tom swung his pillow back at the side of your body, trying to make you fall.

"c'mon, spider-man!" you tease him as you two went back and forth till your pillow bursted. feathers fell over the two of you and tom whined, "no! i just bought these!" he chuckled, making it easy to hit him once more.

tom drops his pillow at the surprised attack and stumbles on the bed, catching his breath as the neutral colored feathers fell from the air. "i miss this too." he snickered before pulling your one hand toward him, making you lay ontop of him.

"i just missed you." you pout and picking a feather out of his hair.

he picks a feather statically sticking to your cheek, "i missed you too."