thirst trap [actor!tom + actress!reader]

ELLE Magazine | Tom Holland and Y/N Share Moments On Set, Awkward First Kisses and Favorite Superheroes

"What do you think that one is?" You asked Tom, pointing to the shot glass filled to the brim with a thick, white liquid.

Tom pouted, "It looks like something... but, I don't think I can say that on camera." He chuckled, giving a cheek smile at the lens and you playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Oh my God..." You trailed, scrunching your nose a bit.

"'Ello, I'm Tom Holland." His accent was thick and smooth.

"And I'm Y/N."

Grinning, you two glanced at one another, "And... we are here to pour it up with Elle on.."

"Thirst Trap-" "Thirst Trap!" Tom's voice lapped over yours, breaking your unison then bursting into laughter.

"We're really taking a nosedive from here." You jeered, sliding the question cards on the table.

"It wouldn't be us if we acted normal, right?"

Tom tilted his head, "We have ten questions, and these questions are paired with ten different shots." His hand directed to each one on the table as another camera pans over them from a higher angle.

"And the crazier the question, the crazier the shot. But, we have the option of either answering the questions or we throw back a shot." You explained, organizing the cards to line up with one another in your hands, "So, let's see how terribly this goes." You smiled, looking at the lens as Tom straightened his back.

"How do you think you're gonna do?" Tom asked, gritting his teeth.

You replied with silence, making you both let out a few giggles and Tom wrapped his arm around your shoulders, planting a kiss on your temple.

"No, I think I won't take a shot." You nodded.

"We'll see about that, darling."

You rolled your eyes, "See, he's trying to butter me up now."

"Is it working?" He asked, his accent with a touch of innocence.

You pouted your lips, "A little... I'm kind of nervous." You told him, turning your head to him.

"Want me to hold your hand?" He asked, but jokingly with your shared dry humor.

"I mean, it would be nice if you wanted to." You replied back with the same tone.

Tom cracked a smile, breaking the silence in the room as the two of you laughed again with one another.

"If this is what we're like now, can you imagine what it was like doing scenes together?" Tom smiled, asking the camera crew as all of you shared a belly laugh that echoed off the bland walls of the studio.

Tom patted the top of his thighs, his hands smacking against his jeans as you flipped over the top card. It's something he always did when he was a bit nervous, trying to get comfortable even if the two of you were in front of the camera more than any one could be.

"What was your favorite scene to film in this movie?" You asked, turning to Tom for his answer.

He nodded, "Any scene with you, darling. Those we're my favorites." Tom quickly replied, flashing a smile before he answered, "No, no, I think my favorite scene was probably when we had to jump off a platform into a lake. It reminded me of Spider-man days."