Chapter Seventeen

Sorry for not updating! If you don't remember what's going on:

Y/N got asked out to dinner by Harley and was getting ready for the date.

Enjoy your small chapter

"Are you ready, Ms. Eacott?" Harley held his hand out and I gladly took it as we walked out the front door. We were walking down the driveway when I saw a limo waiting for us. I looked at Harley, but he just smiled, a twinkle in his eyes.
"You didn't have to do all of this!"
"I wanted to. I want to make you feel special." I felt myself turning red.
"Thank you." He held the door open for me as I stepped in. We drove to a way too fancy restaurant. I looked at him.
"I wanted you to know that you really are special. Even if you don't know yourself." We went inside, and the host led us to the table. We got the menus and I looked at the prices. I slightly panicked, afraid that he was spending all his money on me.
"Get anything you like, Y/N." I felt my heart racing and it was getting harder to breath by the second. I felt everyone stare at me and I was shaking. I ran outside and collapsed on the sidewalk. Harley ran after me and quickly took me in his arms.
"I'm so sorry. I embarrassed you in there, a-a-and-" I realized I was crying now.
"Don't worry about it. Let's get you home." He picked me up bridal style and he smiled at me.
"Don't go worrying about it when you get home, okay?" I nodded. He called an Uber and he dropped me off at the Click House.
"Do you want me to stay with you?" Harley asked. It was very sweet but I would rather be alone right now.
"No, I'll be fine. Thank you, though." He tipped an imaginary hat. "I'm really sorry for ruining your night."
"I told you, don't worry about it." We had arrived and were currently walking towards the front door. I got my key and walked in.
"Back so soon already?" I heard Elliot say from the lounge. He looked and saw my face and I saw the worry in his eyes. "What happened?"
Too embarassed to say anything, Harley walked towards him. I went to my bedroom and quickly changed into sweatpants. I went to Brodey's room to get one of his big hoodies.
Hopefully he doesn't mind.
Entering the bathroom, I looked in the mirror. My big red eyes were surrounded by smeared mascara from the crying. I threw some water in my face. At that moment, Elliot knocked on the party open door.
"Are you okay, Y/N?" He asked. I just shook my head. He walked over to me and held me tight. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I started sobbing into he his shirt, while he was trying to make me feel better.
"What's going through you know, Y/N?"
"Everything."
"If you don't tell me then I can't help you."
" I panicked in the restaurant. Everyone was staring at me and Harley was spending way too much money on me." Elliot started stroking my hair. "I don't know, but I guess it's moving too fast for me."
"I'm sure that if you tell Fresh, he'll understand," Elliot said. I nodded shakily.
"Let's go to the lounge. We'll get some ice cream and we can watch a movie. Sound good?"
"Thank you." He picked me up and I was sitting on his back laughing.
"Are you wearing my hoodie, Y/N?" Bazza asked as he was sitting on the couch. He then saw that I had been crying, and his facial expression changed.
"What's wrong?" Elliot gave him a glance to say that I was not in the mood to talk about it, which I really appreciated.
I remember the movie partly, as I fell asleep between Brodey and Elliot.

Sorry that I haven't updated in so long!!! I'm currently in Barcelona and updating this before I go back, so I'm sorry that it's not edited.