Chapter Sixteen

NOTE AT END IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

"You know what we should do for the next Click video?" I asked. "We could go laser gaming!" We had finished our breakfast and were deciding what to do with the rest of the day.
"We're all hungover," Bazz said. He had finally woken up, more grumpy than usual. "Maybe tomorrow." I nodded, understanding.
"How about you and me go do Sydney for a day?" Fresh asked me.
"That would be awesome!" I exclaimed. "I haven't seen much of Sydney."
"Why not?" Harley asked. Realizing that he didn't know my backstory, I told him all of it.
"I didn't travel much during those six years in the orphanage." Harley gave me a hug and kissed me on my forehead.
"We should make up for all that lost time. I'm going to take you everywhere."
——————————————————
We took an Uber to Sydney and visited all kinds of tourist locations. We took lots of pictures together and decided to get some lunch. We went to a small hotdog stand and we both got one. Harley paid for it, which I felt really bad about.
"You don't have to pay for me."
"But I want to." He kissed me on my cheek and we started eating our hotdogs. He somehow managed to get ketchup all over his face. I somehow found it hilarious and couldn't stop laughing.
"Everything is so much better when I'm with you."
"I'm glad we feel the same way." I felt a fluttering feeling in my stomach. I always thought it wasn't a real thing, but once you've felt it, you get why they call it 'butterflies in your stomach'.
"How about I take you shopping?" Harley asked. "You can pick out anything you like."
"I can't let you do that!"
"Don't worry about it! I want to." I reluctantly went with him and we went into a shop.
"Go try some things on, I'll be right back." I rolled my eyes at him and started trying a summer dress.
"That looks very pretty on you!" I turned around and saw a older woman standing behind me.
"Thanks." I looked at the price tag and quickly got changed again. I walked out of the dressing room and saw Harley standing there. I was holding the dress and was going to put it back again.
"Why are you putting it back? You looked beautiful." I blushed.
"Did you stalk me?" I said smiling.
"No, just stunned by your beauty."
"Thank you," I replied, turning red.
"What are you waiting for?" I gave him a confusing look. "Let's go to the cashier to purchase it."
"But it's way too expensive."
"I told you not to worry about that," Harley said, a twinkle in his eyes.
"Fine! Only because you are so cute." The older lady smiled at me. When we walked past her she whispered something in my ear.
"You're a lucky girl."
———————————————————
"I want to take you out to dinner tonight." We were currently in an Uber back to the Click house.
"Random, but why not?" I said smiling. His eyes lit up.
"I have already made a reservation for tonight! I'll pick you up at 7!" Once we had arrived, he walked me to the front door.
"Thank you for today, Harley."
"No problem. I loved it too." He moves in closer to me and moved a strand of my hair behind my ear. My heart was racing and the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. Before I realized, his soft lips were against mine. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but it felt like forever. I wanted it to last longer.
"See you at 7, Y/N" he walked back to the Uber. I walked through the front door, my face still bright red.
"What has gotten you so happy?" Marcus asked.
"Harley is going to take me out to dinner tonight!"
"Who is Harley?" I heard Brodey ask from another room. I rolled my eyes at Marcus, who just smiled.
"She means Fresh!"
"Oh. Oooh." Elliot walked in and saw me.
"Y/N? Can we talk?"
"Of course?" Marcus looked at me and winked.
"You'll be fine," he mouthed. Me and Elliot walked towards his room. Once we had finally arrived he beckoned me to sit down on his bed.
"I saw pictures of Instagram of you and Fresh." I looked in confusion. We hadn't posted anything. "Mostly fan accounts. But there was one taken recently, it was taken at the front door." I looked away. Is he really going to have a problem with that? "I just wanted you to sweat," he chuckled. I didn't realize I had been holding my breath. "It's fine. I just want you to be happy. But if he ever hurts you, tell us." I smiled.
"Thank you, Elliot." His arms opened and I gratefully entered them.
"No problem, Y/N. I love you. We all do."

First of all, thank you for 2k reads!

I'm going to be on vacation for a little more than a week, so I won't update.

I'm sorry, but I hope you understand.