Chapter One

Little time skip

"So, we should introduce ourselves," the girl said.
"I already know who you are," I said quietly.
"You do?" She asked.
"Yeah, you're Loserfruit, that's Bazza and Crayator, and then you have Lazarbeam, Marcus and Muselk. You are my favorite youtubers, so I'm kind of freaking out right now." My hands started shaking again, but this time Cray saw it.
He held on to my hands and started calming me. "Hey Y/N, it's okay. I know these signs, so I'm assuming you have social anxiety. Am I correct?"
I nodded.
"You shouldn't worry about this. We are not worth it, alright?" Crayator said.
"Hey, I am totally worth it!" Lannan (Lazarbeam) said.
I laughed quietly.
"Now, let's have some fun!" Elliot (Muselk) yelled.
"Cray, how did you even know she had social anxiety?" Marcus asked.
"Because I'm smarter than you!" Cray replied.
I started laughing again, and then Cath looked at me.
"When you're going to live with us, you'll have to be a bit louder, because we are super loud," Lufu said.
"Especially Elliot," Lannan said.
"Hey, I'm not that loud!" Elliot said.
"You kind of are," I said.
Elliot started laughing.
"You've only known me for, what, about five minutes, and you're already saying that I'm loud."
"WHATS GOING ON GUYS, WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER VIDEO!" I impersonated him.
Lannan started laughing uncontrollably.
"I like you already," he said in between his laughs.
I smiled, this is better than I could've ever imagined.
"Can we return her?" Muselk yelled back to the orphanage. We had started walking to a milkshake place and we were almost there.
"What did you mean when you said 'when your going to live with us'?" I asked Cath. "I thought Mrs. Morris said that you were first going to get to know me, and then you would decide if you were adopting me."
"Oh yeah, we were just making up an excuse to get you out of there," Bazz replied.
"Do you really think we were going to return you after this?" Marcus asked. "We just wanted to get to know you in a more comfortable place."
We had arrived at the milkshake catering, and after ordering we sat down in a booth.
"So, you don't sound Australian, Y/N, where are you from?" Cath asked.
"It's a complicated story," I replied, looking down.
"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to," Cray said sympathetically.
"It's fine. Thanks though," I said.
"I was born in (insert a country you want (I'll refer to it as Y/C)) and I lived there until I was about ten. My dad left us, and since my mom was an Aussie, she moved back to Australia with me. She died a few months after we moved and I got sent to the orphanage."
"I'm so sorry Y/N," Elliot said. The others nodded sympathetically.
"You stayed in that orphanage for six years?" Marcus asked in disbelief.
"Yeah. Everyone wants to adopt younger children, so that orphanage was pretty much the closest thing I had to home for the last six years."
"Okay, we should cut all the sad parts!" Lannan said.
"For once I agree with him," Elliot said. "We should ask each other questions. We ask one and then you ask us one. Sounds good?"
I nodded.
"I'll go first," Cray said. "Who is your favorite out of all of us?"
I already knew the answer straight way, but I wasn't going to answer that fast.
"I don't want to offend any of you..." I said.
"Don't worry, we don't care," Bazz replied.
"Lannan," I said.
"I like you even better now!" He said.
I smiled.
"Are you sure we can't return her?" Elliot said while looking back.
We all laughed.
"It's not official yet." I said.
"Oh yeah, about that. It is official."
I looked towards Elliot and saw that he was holding adoption papers.
"It just needs your signature and then it's done," he said.
I cried out of happiness. I got weird looks from people but I didn't care anymore. I was going to be adopted!
"We will all be your legal guardians, and you can choose one of our last names, or you can keep your own if you want," Cath said.
"Can I have Eacott?" I asked.
"Of course!" Lannan replied. "I would be honored."
I signed the documents and Marcus hugged me.
"Welcome to the Click family, Y/N Eacott."