Arcee needs therapy

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
2ND POV
8 / 2 6 / 1 9
/ / /
"Don't steal. The government hates competition."
– Anonymous
/ / /

   "You never said they had a sparkling!" Ratchet hissed. He took some of the extra energon that Arcee and Bumblebee had taken from your ship and injected it into your systems.

   "That's because they never said they had a daughter! They just said they had a charge that they cared a lot about! How was I supposed to know it was their kid?!" Arcee hissed back.

.::Ratchet! Arcee! Look at how scared the poor thing is, you're scaring her!::. Bumblebee scolded the two bots, who had been arguing ever since the motorcycle set the child on the medical berth moments ago. Arcee and Ratchet looked over to where Bee was motioning, watching Aami nervously fidget around and hold your limp servo. She sat at your side and studied your calm, sleeping face.

"Bumblebee is right," Optimus said, his tone quieter so he didn't disturb the sparkling, approaching the three of behind, "The sparkling is in need of solace as of now. It would be best if we gave her such, as well as get more information on her Cenn."

Aami hadn't spoken much the entire time. She'd only answered questions with short and quiet answers, and referred to you as her Cenn. Jack, Raf, and Miko were on the walkway trying to chat you up and make you feel more comfortable. Optimus felt the corners of his lips trying to make him smile at the sight, at you slowly reciprocating. You weren't talking much, but you were interacting. Arcee, with her arms crossed, felt the same, and let a smile come onto her face.

   The two-wheeler femme sighed. "I'll go talk to her." She uncrossed her arms and walked over.

   "Apologies Arcee, but, do remember to keep us in the loop next time," Ratchet added before turning back to his work.

   She huffed in annoyance. She hadn't told the teams about your meet ups, or if they did know she was meeting you, she didn't tell them many details. Bumblebee had let slip that you were trying to court her. Arcee remembered looking into Optimus' shocked optics. He hadn't made any comments about it, though Bulkhead made sure to tease her.

   "Hey," Arcee said to the human children, "can me and Aami talk alone?" They nodded and ran off to their custom human area.

   The warrior sat down on the medical berth. Now, she sat one side of you, while the sparkling sat across from her on the other side. Aami glanced at her and clutched the servo yours in her grasp to her chassis. Your digits brushed the femmeling's cheek.

   "Hey Aami," the adult femme said. She didn't quite know how to act. She knew how to with Jack, but with a kid under Rafael's age? Arcee wished you were awake to help.

   Aami didn't respond for a few seconds. Then she spoke up in a whisper, "Did-do you love them?" She looked up at the older femme.

   Arcee's optics widened. She didn't really know what to say, or even what the answer was. "I . . . I don't know, kid."

   "I think they loved you." Aami answered, looking back down at your faceplates. "Or they really liked you, at least."

   The two-wheeler was taken aback. Why was she surprised? You had been openly trying to court her. Yet, the love word still made her react in shock.