Wake me up before you go-go

CHAPTER THREE
2ND POV
6 / 2 5 / 1 9
/ / /
"If you don't get caught, you deserve everything you steal."
– Daniel Nayeri
/ / /

The first thing you heard when you woke up was your own groan. The first thing you noticed after that was that something felt extremely off.

   Your eyes struggled to get open. You looked around, noticing how much smaller the world seemed, the masked men that stood below you and staring back up. You were strapped against a wall. You looked down at your restrained body.

   You screamed. Another scream rang out and you looked over to see a smaller robot restrained to the wall next to you with a sky blue paint job, white face, and big, crystal blue optics. Her frame had four wheels, two on her backstruts and two on the back of her pedes. She had thick armor and a chin guard.

   "Aami?" You gasped. She looked over at you in shock.

   "Y/N?" You were both in an intense state of disbelief. You looked down at yourself again.

You had a slim frame and even heels on your pedes. There was a cockpit on your chassis and you could feel a pair of wings and turbines on your back. Your digits were sharp claws. You looked around for something that would allow you to see your face. Your armor was cleaned enough to allow you vague details. You could feel plumps lips from nervously biting at them. Your faceplates were [face color] and your optics glowed e/c.

   You were terrified and on the verge of a breakdown, but hey, at least you had nice hips.

    You looked over at Aami again. Her helm whipped around as if someone would come to help. Tears were pouring down her face making oily waterfalls. You'd seen her cry to many times over the past two days.

   "I see you've finally woken up," a pale, well-built man walked up to you. His satisfied smile unsettled you. "Getting accustomed to your new bodies?" Your optics trailed the scar along his face. He wore armor like his comrades, but was the only one who dared show his face.

   To be honest, he was rather handsome. If you weren't so angry and confused, you'd probably be subtlety flirting with him.

Silas couldn't help but reciprocate the physical attraction. After all, he did design the body. He rather liked your fiery personality as well.

   "Who are you?!" You demanded, surging forwards. Your restraints clanked against your armor. "What have you done to us?! What are we?! What did you do to our actual bodies?! Why us?! What the hell!"

   The man chuckled. He took his hands that'd been clasped behind his back to help him talk. "My name is Silas, the leader of MECH. We have turned you, Y/N, into a Cybertronian. An alien species of sentient robots that can transform into any type of vehicle that we've been studying for months. We've finally collected the resources and knowledge to create our own. As for your flesh bodies, we're incinerating them."

   "What?! You're kidding!"

   "Oh, I don't kid. As for why you . . . Well, you are a very unique person, Y/N. We know of your past career, and the range of incredible and specific skills you've amassed. We thought they would be incredibly helpful in what we're trying to do."