The Taylor's spot

KELLYS POV

I watch as Jessa rushes to her car and leaves the house making anger grow up in me. What the hell happened while I was on my run? I think to myself. I lift my hand up to my forehead wiping the sweat from my brow as I watch her car turns the corner out of sight. The look in her eyes the pain behind them hurt me. I've never seen that with her before. 

I remember the day I meet Jess when Courtney brough her over to the house to meet me. I was going through a rough time on the team at the time. Some of the guys weren't happy with me joining while most were accepting. I was bullied at first by the ones who weren't. When she first saw me I had gotten jumped after practice. It ended with me having a black eye and busted lip but my best friend on the team Matt jumped in on time to stop it with his other friends.

Courtney was furious of course and wanted to contact the school asap but Jess had a knowing look in her eyes as she led me to the bathroom to help clean me up. I didn't know her yet but the way she treated me reminded me of the way Lora would take care of me after moms boyfriends had their fun with us. She patched me up in no time and cracking jokes to make me giggle every time it would sting. It was nice to feel like I had Lora home even if I knew it wasn't her. After a while she would help me with pep talks and advice and we grew closer. Her help gave me the confidence to push through and not take any more crap from them and I ended up pushing the team to victory for the first time in years.

She always helped when Court and I had things with school and practice with Jennifer. Jennifer loved her too and it was strange at first to see how well she did with her but it felt like she was a part of the family. 

I shake my head breaking my self from the memory of the first meeting as I push my way through the front door slamming it. 

"Anyone wanna tell me why I was met with a crying Jessa running from the house?" I demanded as I crossed my arms eyes down my two older sisters embraced in a hug. They both shot up at my words looking at one another shocked. Lora stood and handed Court her phone telling her something I couldnt hear before dashing up to her room.

I walk over to Court as shes typing into the phone and I just glare at her.

"I feel your anger Kelly please dont look at me like that." She says not even looking up making me scoff and roll my eyes.

Lora comes back down and heads out the door with Court behind her. 

"No I have to do this on my own." She tells her making her stop in her tracks. 

Before she makes it out the door I grab her by her arm.

"Whatever you did Lora you better fix this. You don't understand how much Jen and I need her in our lives I won't let you screw this up." I hiss out at her letting my anger roll off me into my words. Her eyes hold sadness and she just nods her head before I let go and let her leave. 

I turn to Court but before I can say another word Jen walks down the stairs and right to me rubbing her sleepy eyes. She lays her head on my stomach and I pick her up in my arms. 

"Hey wanna have a sister day with me?" I ask her. Her face automatically brightens with a smile as she nodded her head. I turn to Court and she softly smiles.

"Do what needs to be done today I have her." I whisper to her and Court just nods once to me. I carry Jen back up to her room so we can get her dressed and decide what we are going to do.

"Creek?!" She pleads with me grabbing her bathing suit out of her dresser. I just chuckle and smile.

"Sure sweet pea that sounds amazing great idea." She jumps up and down with excitement.