Night out Part 2

LORA TAYLOR

"Listen Amber,ive told you we're done. I can't have you invading my space." I say as I try to pull her arms from around me. I turn to face her and she didn't seem to take the hint .

I look into her familure eyes that i use to love to look into.

"Come on babe you know.." She starts to say before someone sits next to me and pulls my hand away from Amber's into their own.

"Sorry I'm late babe." The soft voice says. I turn and come eye to eye with the women I've been watching all night. She raises one eyebrow and squeezes my hand a little pulling me from my shocked state. The look in her eyes is all knowing. I smile fondly at her realizing what she's doing.

"Its ok beautiful. Your here now." I state. She just smiles back at me before turning to face Amber with a confident look that just makes my blood boil. I turn as well seeing the shocked and mad look on Amber's face.

Letting out a huff of frustration she turns on her heals and makes her way back to her friends. 

I soon realize I'm still clinging onto the young teachers hand. There so soft and warm I don't want to let go. I turn and face her and for just a moment, her face is painted with a soft red as she looks down at our hands. I decide it's best to just pull away. I don't know exactly what's going on with her and my sister and I don't want to hurt Courtney in anyway. My sisters ate my life.

When I pull my hand from hers her eyes meet mine again but her grey eyes look like they dim at my action.

"Thanks for that Miss.Woods. I couldn't get her to take a hint." I say turning back to my drink noy wanting her to effect me the way she does.

"Its ok Lora, and call me Jessa. " I face her again and she runs her hand through her hair and rubs the back of her neck. My eyes go to my sister standing behind her with a smirk on her face and her arms crossed over her chest making my eyes go wide as I turn back and chug the rest of my drink. I go to stand forgetting about my leg and I lose my balance some and cling to the bar. I feel Jessa takes a hold of my shoulders helping me with my balance. 

"Are you ok?" She whispers in my ear her lips not far. I feel my face heat up in both embarrassment and arousal at her breath on my neck and her body pulled into mine. I pull back and nod my head trying not to make eye contact with her or my sister as I make my way to the exit. I limp the rest of the way to my car as I unlock it and fall into the driver's seat. I softly lay my head against the wheel. 

Images of Hailey flood through my mind. Remembering the moment she died hurts. It's because of her im alive but I lost her and now I'm making goo goo eyes at a new woman. I know she'd want me to be happy but is this the right time? And with this woman so close to my sister ? I feel heated tears leave my eyes as I clench on the wheel letting them fall out. 

Moments pass as I sit there thinking of my lost love then I hear my passenger door open and close. I don't look up. Whoever it is I know I can't meet their eyes now. My head still resting on the wheel as small gasps and whimpers leave my lips and hot tears escape my eyes only one thing flashes through my mind. The night I lost it all.

Warm delicate hands lay over mine and I let the warmth invade me. It's nice to feel. One hand leaves and makes its way to may chin pulling my face up to meet a set of beautiful eyes. I try holding back, fighting the urge to move but I lose the battle feeling the need of comfort. Concerned eyes and sadness meet my own and I can't help but admire the way the colors of her eyes swirl together as if it was a masterpiece. 

"I know the last thing you want to hear is someone asking if you are ok Laura, but really what is wrong?"her angelic voice echoes through the car making my throat dry. I know i'm a sight for sore eyes. My eyes must be horrific at this point but it doesn't seem to bother her.

"Jessa, it's just too much sometimes...things." I started to say but I cut myself off. I'm not sure why I feel the need to open up to her. I'm not sure why the moment I laid my eyes on her I wanted her. I would have met her anyway but would this have happened if Hailey had come home with me? I shake my head clearing it and pulling my face from her hand. I look away but turn back needing to see her beauty. 

"I can't talk about it now, but maybe in time?" I choke out. My voice wavering and I know I'm sounding weak. But looking in her eyes a light of hope flickers in.

"You have all the time in the world to wait. I won't leave." She whispers as she places a hand on my cheek. I lean into her touch closing my eyes at the feeling. As I open my eyes I see the softness in her. I don't fight the feeling that I've felt since the moment our eyes meet. 

I take my hands off the wheel and put one hand over hers on my face. The other reaches over and wraps around the back of her neck. The look of surprise is readable on her face but soon turns to something I haven't seen in awhile. I inch closer closing the distance. As our noses touch I try to read off I should pull away or to continue. There is no hesitation from her. In my head i know I shouldnt do this but everything else in me is begging to.

She makes the finale move and plants her lips to mine. Without my own hesitation I quickly move my lips with hers taking her all in as she runs her hand through my hair pulling me closer to her. She lets out a soft moan making my body go weak at one of my new favorite sounds. I can no longer think. I push myself further into her as I move over the armrest and move my arms behind her back pulling her body into mine. The feeling of her chest rubbing mine and the warmth of every part of her touching me makes me hot. Our lips still moving together and she bites my lip making me gasp in delight. I feel a soft smile on her lips before they continue to move and her tongue plays with mine for awhile. 

We are broken from out heated kiss when the door to the back opeans and my sister slides in. I try to pull away but I'm to far on top of Jessa to move fast enough. My eyes meet My sisters and I watch as her eyes grow wide for a moment taking in the scene before her.

She soon burts out in a fit of laughter.