Why wont you talk to me?

JESSAS POV

I just dont understand why they have me teaching 3rd grade this now. I mean come on it's crazy. I'm so busy grading my classes papers I don't hear the knock on my class room door. I get startled when I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders making me jump out of my seat alittle. I turn and see the most beautiful face i've ever seen. The one ive been missing all day. 

" what are you doing here?" I ask Lora as she kissed my cheek softly then pulling a chair up to sit next to me.

"I thought we could have lunch. I got a call for a job. I just wanted to see you." Her statement makes my heart swell.  I lean over and give her a soft kiss. She returns it guiding my lips with hers giving me goosebumps. I return to my papers and shake my head. I hear a low chuckle and look up when she places a bag of food in front of me. Ahhh. My favorite. I slide my papers to the side and Lora and I enjoy lunch together laughing and talking like we've known each other forever.

I get up and take our trash to the bin when we finish, before i can turn around i feel her body on mine. I feel her flip me around and squeeze my hips with her hands. She slowly guide me back to my desk not breaking from our growing heated kiss. I feel her lift me and my back flush against the top of my desk as she runs her hands up and down my body making me need her more and more. I moan into her ear causing her grip to tighten on me and then her hands move cupping my breasts. I bite her lip before she slides her tongue in my mouth  and I feel her grind into me in between my now spread legs.

She slowly sucks on my bottom lip as I moan softly before we are interrupted with a loud cough of someone clearing their throat. I snap my head to the door and see one off the other teachers standing there with a raised eyebrow. Lora pulls away from me and looks over too. I feel my face heat up in embarrassment from being caught but the look on Loras face is one of  irritation not shock. I hurry to get up and fix my clothes. 

"Might wanna lock the door next time Miss.Woods." she says eyeing me up and down with what seems like a hungry look. Lora steps in front of me blocking her view as she turns her gaze back to Lora.

"What...what are you doing here Mrs.Grant? " i ask in a studder. She just chuckles at my words.

"I was just seeing if you had any extra test papers I could have for my next class. I didnt mean to interrupt" She says with a wink as she walks further into my room. Lora scoffs but I just nod my head and quickly turn around searching for the blank papers. When I turned around I see them both staring at each other. Lora doesn't look happy but Mrs.Grant is smirking at her. I walk over and hand the papers to her and her eyes meet mine with softness behind them. She takes them and lets her hand linger on mine making me pull my hand back quickly and take a step back. Something about her doesn't sit well with me. 

Lora clears her throat making the other teachers eyes stop eyeing me and meet hers. "Its nice to see you again Lue." She says and Lora places a hand on her shoulder roughly pulling her to the door confusing me. I watch as they talk. I try to make out what they say but I only catch bits and pieces. 

"That sight brings back memories doesn't it?"

"So you've truly moved on?"

The only sentences I can make out causing jealousy to stir inside me. I stay quit and watch as Mrs. Grant leans in and kisses Lora on the cheek. Lora softly pushes her away and out the door closing it behind the teacher. 

She turns around as I cross my arms and her eyes soften at me. She shakes her head and walks up to me. 

I can't help but still be mad.

Her hands find my hips again but i don't budge.

"And what the hell was that about?"

Loras eyes roam my face as I watch guilt set in them. She shakes her head.

"It...it was nothing Jess."she states.

I pull away when she tries to kiss me.

"That wasn't nothing. What was it?"I ask firmly. 

She sighs out. And pulled her hand away from me rubbing the back of her neck as she looks to the floor.

"Carrie. Well. She is ..well the best way to say it is an ex." As her words leave her lips my face clinkles up.

"But she's married. And."I stop and look away then back to her. " and a lot older Lora when did you date her?"

She doesn't speak just stays silent. Minutes pass and she don't utter a word. I shake my head in frustration. 

"Get out." I firmly say and turn around to walk away. I feel her grip on my arm but I pull it away before turning my head back around.

"Lora, if your not going to talk about it, then get out. I have things I need to do. So do you. I dont know why you wont talk to me about it but when your ready to talk to me then you know where I am. Untill then please leave." I watch the look on her face and it makes me want to forget what I just said. But I can't be around someone else who keeps things from me. I thought we were finally opening up to each other. Our dates are alway perfect. She's always amazing but I won't be with another lier.

I go and sit at my desk not looking up. For a moment she stands there before she turns and walks out as I watch her out of the corner of my eye, closing the door behind her. I place my head in my hands and my elbows on my desk. I knew we'd have a fight sooner or later. I don't even know what we truly are fighting about other then her not talking to me. I know I might be over reacting but I can't help the anger inside me. I sigh out loud and hear the bell for lunch and recess to be over. Knowing my student will be back any minute now I start to get everything ready to finish the day.

The look in Mrs.Grant's eyes and the way Lora won't talk play in my head the rest of the day. At the end of school I receive a text from Courtney asking if I could bring Jennifer home. I smile but then it fades. Maybe she will be ready after the rest of the day. I could only hope. I already miss her.