c h a p t e r 1 1

Jaebum panicked as he tried to bring Jinyoung back up, the zombies fastly approaching. Jinyoung hastily tried to go up, using his feet to try to climb up.

"Jinyoung, hurry up." Jaebum said, struggling to get Jinyoung back up.

And then the worst thing that could possibly happen...

happened.

A zombie caught up to Jinyoung, and grabbed onto his leg, taking a bite of the milky flesh.

Jaebum was immediately filled with fright and dread when he heard Jinyoung yell out and saw the monster attached to his leg.

Jinyoung managed to kick the zombie off, his leg bleeding out as he climbed to the roof. Jaebum had helped him up and once he did, he immediately backed away.

"It hurts." Jinyoung pouted, sitting down of the roof while inspecting his leg.

"Jinyoung..." Jaebum mumbled, tears brimming his eyes at the thought of Jinyoung turning into a zombie.

Jinyoung suddenly gasped in pain, clutching his leg tightly as he breathed out roughly.

*

This can't be happening. Jaebum kept repeating in his head, he was a good distance away from Jinyoung although all he wanted to do was comfort Jinyoung during his last moments.

He had already brought out his gun, and was reluctant on wether he should shoot Jinyoung right now or after he turns. He wondered if Jinyoung even wanted to become one.

Jinyoung sat there, clutching his leg tightly and breathing out his teeth and Jaebum just watched. He didn't want to kill Jinyoung, he loved him so much.

Dread filled Jaebum once again as it hit him that he wouldn't have Jinyoung anymore. He wouldn't get to see him laugh or smile or cry or pout or whine or anything. He wouldn't get to wake up next to him everyday or kiss him or hug him or love him.

He would be alone... once again.

Jaebum sank down on his knees, his vision blurry from the tears welling up in his eyes. Pain was all that he felt inside his heart.

He couldn't kill Jinyoung.

He wouldn't.

He'd rather die than with him.

Jaebum wiped his tears off as he tried to take a look of Jinyoung one last time.

He was still human, good.

He brought up the gun and pointed it at his head, resting his finger on the trigger.

He was ready to die with Jinyoung.

"Jaebum, what the hell are you doing?" Jinyoung angrily asked, slowly making his way to Jaebum.

Jaebum backed away slightly but when he saw hurt flash in Jinyoung's eyes he immediately stopped and waited to Jinyoung to get to him.

"What's wrong?" Jinyoung asked, tilting his head to the side slightly, worry laced on his voice.

"'What's wrong?'" Jaebum repeated, confused and scared.

"You got bitten." Jaebum answered, pointing at his leg.

"Yeah, so?" Jinyoung shrugged it off like it was nothing, but it was everything to Jaebum.

"How the hell are you so calm about this?" Jaebum asked, a little angry that Jinyoung doesn't even care about his life.

"Guess I should explain." Jinyoung sighed, sitting down on the roof as his leg started to hurt more.

"Explain what?" Jaebum snapped, making Jinyoung slightly flinch at the coldness.

"That I won't turn." Jinyoung said, watching as confusion and shock took over Jaebum.

"What?"

'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'
finally posted!

what's your unpopular opinion? (not kpop related) i wanna know my readers more!

mine is that I actually find acne scars attractive on guys...

idk why.