c h a p t e r 6

"Jinyoung, you should go to sleep." Jackson said. They were currently outside and it was Jackson's, along with Youngjae's, turn to patrol the night while the others slept and Jinyoung was jut trying to keep Jackson some company.

"But I'm not sleepy ye-"

"Jinyoung, come sleep." They heard Jaebum call Jinyoung.

"Go." Jackson told him with a smile as he turned back to looking at the trees.

"Goodnight Jackson." Jinyoung smiled back at him as he got up and walked over to their 'house'.

Jinyoung was walked into the living room and found Jaebum washing some dishes that he used.

"Where am I sleeping?" Jinyoung asked Jaebum, leaning on the counter next to him.

"I don't know. I'll see, first take a shower." Jaebum told him as he finished washing the dishes.

"I don't have any clothes." Jinyoung pouted as he remembered the last bag of his clothes were left behind when he fainted.

"I'll worry about that. Go into my room, take a towel and go shower in my bathroom." Jaebum said, his eyes never leaving the dishes.

Jinyoung gave him a hum as he made his way into Jaebum's room. He hasn't thought about it but now that he does, he sees how lucky they all were to find a place like this. It has running water and is fairly big since it is a two story house.

As Jinyoung was showering he heard Jaebum yell out that clothes would be laid out on his bed. Jinyoung tried to take a fast shower since he didn't know if the water was limited, so he dried himself off and peeked into the room to see if Jaebum was there.

As soon as Jinyoung confirmed that Jaebum wasn't there he walked towards the bed where some boxers, a pair of grey sweats and a black sweatshirt laid.

Thank god, the weather was getting cold. Jinyoung thought as he quickly tried to put on the clothes.

Almost as if on cue, Jaebum walked in right as Jinyoung was finishing putting on his sweatshirt causing both of them to freeze.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Jinyoung asked as he fiddled with the sweatshirt.

"This is my room." Jaebum scoffed as he threw his swords to the side.

"Whatever. Where am I sleeping?" Jinyoung changed the subject.

"Here." Jaebum pointed at his bed.

"I'm not gonna sleep on that bed with you." It was Jinyoung's turn to scoff.

"Well, you either sleep here with me or you sleep on the cold floor." Jaebum crossed his arms over his chest as he glared at Jinyoung.

"Well I guess I'm sleeping on the floor." Jinyoung glared back.

"Go ahead." Jaebum said as he raised an eyebrow at him.

Jinyoung didn't answer, he just huffed as he laid down on the floor and tried to get comfortable. Jaebum watched as Jinyoung twist and turned, rolling his eyes at his childish behavior.

Within a few minutes, Jaebum was in bed with the lights off and Jinyoung was still on the floor trying to get comfortable. Jaebum rolled his eyes at the noises that Jinyoung was making, which were mostly annoyed sighs and groans.

Jaebum finally had enough and turned around, grabbing Jinyoung's arm and pulling him onto the bed with almost no effort.

"Shut up and just go to sleep." Jaebum said before Jinyoung could begin to protest. Jinyoung gladly shut his mouth as he buried himself in the blankets, finally feeling warmer.

But Jinyoung couldn't go to sleep, he just stayed awake as he stared at the ceiling.

"Jae?" Jinyoung whispered, not expecting a reply.

"What?" Jaebum almost snapped at Jinyoung but held himself back. But Jinyoung didn't say anything, he just turned to his side to face Jaebum.

Jaebum's breath hitched into his throat as Jinyoung laid on his side, the moonlight coming from the window shone perfectly onto Jinyoung's face and the fact that he was wearing Jaebum's clothes made him so much more attractive.

"You look good in my clothes." Jaebum smirked at Jinyoung when he saw a faint blush appear on his cheeks.

"Shut up." Jinyoung mumbled, burying his face onto the pillow.

"I'm serious." Jaebum smiled, Jinyoung took his chance and looked up at Jaebum.

He didn't expect to see Jaebum smiling, he looks so cute.

'*•.¸,¤°'..:**.:.'°¤,¸.•*'
y'all, we still haven't left to the party so yay

but like, we're about to leave and i have a feeling that my phone is gonna die. it's the only thing that will keep me sane in this party.