Chapter 136 (Cameron's Pov)

I guess Courtney's really moved on. Maybe it's time I do too. I mean she did have a baby with one of my best friends for Christ's sake. I can't believe I let her go. Especially to Taylor.

So today, since Magcon ended, I decided to go visit them and Cade. It'll be the first time I've seen the baby, who's almost ten months now.

I boarded my plane today and decided I wasn't going to call them, I'd just surprise them.

When my plane landed in Indiana I got in a taxi and rode to their house. When I got there it was one o'clock in the morning so I rang the doorbell.

Courtney opens the door and I can tell she was asleep because her hair was messed up and she was wearing her glasses. She rubbed her eyes like she couldn't believe she was seeing me. "Cameron?" She ran over to me hugged me.

"Hey Court." I said hugging her tightly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." She let's go of me and closes the door. "Did you come to visit? Oh. Wait. Well, you have a suitcase so that's a stupid question." She says smacking her forehead. I laugh a little a her and she smiles. "Do you want to come in? Oh. Wait. Never mind." She says opening the door and letting me in.

"This is nice." I say looking around.

"Thanks. Can I get you something? Coffee? Tea?"

"Yeah, coffee please."

"Sure. But I do have to say, there's not really anywhere for you to stay. At least until we put one of the boys somewhere."

"I'll sleep on the couch."

"How about for tonight you sleep in the upstairs den then we'll move either Cole or Cade in the morning." She says bringing me coffee and sitting down across from me.

"Sounds great. So how's life been?"

She giggles a bit. "Good, pretty good. What about you?"

"I guess good. Nash, Jack, Jack, and I moved in together."

"Cool, so, anyone, special, in your life?" She says trying to hold back a laugh.

"Well, maybe." I say blushing.

"Who is she?"

"Well, Kara."

"Oh." She says looking away.

"I know you don't like her but she's really chilled out she's sweet now."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Well I better get some rest. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." She says taking my coffee mug and setting it in the sink. She leads me upstairs to the den and closes the door.

I don't know why I told her I was dating Kara. I'm not. In fact, I can't stand Kara myself. Or even being in her presence. Maybe I wanted to make her jealous. Maybe I still have feelings for her. Just maybe.