Chapter 70

"What a jerk!" Cameron says.

"Yeah." I say.

"You ok babe? Your were really quiet since we left. The whole way home."

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Come on babe. You're holding out on me."

"I told you I'm fine." I say annoyed.

"Babe,"

I cut him off "I told you I'm fine ok!" He looks at me sadly. "I'm sorry." I sigh. "I shouldn't have snapped like that at you."

"Please tell me what's wrong."

"Fine." I say slowly. "Remember when we were in the doctors office and you said, "I don't even want a kid?"

"Babe,"

"No just listen to me. You said it I heard those words come out of your mouth. What did you mean by that?"

"Look, I'm getting ready to go on tour, you're a senior, 17, in high school. I don't want to do that to you. I'm not ready now. Not yet. But I will when the time is right."

"Oh."

"So what do you wan to do on this last day together?" Cameron says.

"How about we go bowling?"

"Ok. Court," he lays his hand on my leg. "I'm so sorry."

"For what?" I grab his hand and hold it. "What are you talking about?"

"Because I ruined your childhood. Your life. I made it a living hell. And I'm so sorry." He says looking in my eyes while a tear rolls down his face.

"Cam," I say.

"No. You don't deserve this and I don't deserve you. I understand if you don't want.... this Anymore." He won't look me in the eye. "I knew I should've never told you I liked you. I knew I'd ruin it for myself and I did. I never should've done this to you to us... And I'm just... "

I cut him off by pressing my lips on his. I pull back and look into his eyes. "Shut up."

"Ok." He says and starts the car. We drive to the bowling alley and get out.

"Hello my name is Kai. How can I help you guys today?" The man at the counter says.

"Size eleven and size 9 please." I say.

"Sure thing." Kai says and turns around to grab the shoes. He hands them to us and we go to lane 5.

"I'm so gonna beat you!" I say.

"In your dreams babe!" He says and grabs a 9 pound ball and hands it to me. "Here ya go."