Chapter 25 (Aria's Pov)

After our flight lands in LAX, we go to the baggage claim and pick up our bags. We head to the main entrance and see Max, Cam and Brent's agent, he agreed to pick us up at the airport.

We get in his car and drive back to an apartment he said that we would be living in. My first reaction to when we get to the apartment: what a piece of junk!

There was 3 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms, a large, not huge, kitchen, and a spacious, not luxurious, living room.

"Where are we all going to sleep?" I am not sharing a room with Cam, we had to at our old house, I HATED it.

"Well, you can share a room with Lexi, or Brent."

"Cam, why do you get your own room?"

"I never said I did."

"Um, that's what you pretty much just implied."

"Whatever. I can share a room with Brent. Or Lexi. Or whoever, I'm fine. I'm not Mrs. Princess. I don't think the world revolves around me."

"Guys, come on." Leave it to Brent to be the peace-maker.

"Ok well I think we should have a guest bedroom." Cameron says.

"Yeah, for when our families come and stuff." Says Brent.

"Ok," I begin,"I'll share a room with Brent."

"Ok, Lexi, do you care if we share a room?" Cam says.

"No, I'm totally fine with whatever."

"Ok it's settled then", Cam says with a sigh.