Chapter 115 Cartah! Stahp!

I wake up to the sound of iPhone cameras. "There just so cute." Carter says taking pictures of me and Taylor.

"Uhhhh." I say rolling over and putting my pillow over my head.

"Maggie you getting in on this action?" I hear Carter say.

I hear her laugh and I feel Taylor's arm move from around me. I sit up and see him flipping them off with his face in his pillow. I giggle and get up. "Guys. Get out."

"But it's just so cute." Matt says.

"Out!" I say pointing at the door. Everyone stands up even Taylor and starts walking out. "And where do you thing you're going mister?" I say poking his chest with my pointer finger.

"You said 'Out!' So I'll leave." His morning, raspy voice is making my knees weak.

"I didn't mean you silly." He grabs me and lifts me up into the air and kisses me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say still kissing him.

After a minute he says, "breakfast?"

"Yeah. Let me get a shower first."

"Ok I'll go get ready then come back."

"Ok." I get in the shower then put on Hollister ripped jeans, a flower tank, and black converse. I put my hair up in a messy bun and wear a flower crown, after I dry my hair. I walk out of the bathroom and Taylor's watching tv. "What are you watching?" I ask.

"Keeping up with the Kardashians." He says simply.

"Really?" I laugh.

"Yeah I love that show. Nah it's what it turned to and I didn't feel like changing it."

"Oh." I laugh.

"Want to eat breakfast in the dining room?"

"If you're not going to be mobbed by tons of screaming fan girls."

"Nah. I'll find a way around them. Ooo hold on." He walks out of my room and walks back with black sunglasses. "Here. Put these on."

"Ok." I give him a funny look but don't question him.

"Ready?" He says taking my hand.

"Yep."

*in the dining room*

"Get whatever you want." He urges me. Everything's so expensive.

"I'll have orange juice." I say to him.

"No. Have a breakfast."

"Taylor everything's so expensive!"

"It's fine. Come on."

"Fine. I'll have an orange juice, scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast." I say to the waitress.

"Make that two." Taylor says and she walks away. "You look sexy." He says. Oh Taylor.

"Thank you, I think." I giggle.

"So tell me about yourself."

"Well my birthday is May 25th, I was born at 12:32pm. I almost died at birth because I lost blood flow to my brain. Then at age 4 I was hit by a car. I was riding my little tricycle and I rode behind a car and they didn't see me."

"Wow." The waitress sets our food down and walks off. "I almost died. I was hit by a truck."

"I know."

"What did I tell you?"

"I used to secretly kinda stalk you."

"No way."