Chapter 145

"Baby," I moaned as Cameron went to go get Noah, who was currently screaming her head off. It's been ten months, and Taylor hasn't called, texted, or tweeted me.
Today I decided that if bring the baby over to see Cole, just like I promised.
I woke up and put on a tank top with a bandeau and short shorts.
I had my pre-pregnancy body back since Noah was now seven months old. Cade is three and is very social.
"Ready?" We backed out of the driveway of the house we had recently purchased.
It took us twenty minutes to get to Taylor's and I knocked on the door.
"Hi sweetie." Amanda says opening the door.
"Hi Amanda, is Cole here?"
"Yeah, is this Noah? She's beautiful."
"Thank you so much."
"You're welcome. Cole!"
He comes running down the stairs and I lift him up and hug him. "Sissy! I missed you so much."
"Come on in." She motioned for us to come in and we sat down on the couch.
"This is Noah, Cole."
"She's very cute."
"Thank you."
"You're welcome, do you know how old I am?"
"Hmm, twenty-three?"
"No! I'm five!"
"No way!"
"Yeah! Can I talk to you?"
"Um sure." I say giving him and uncertain look and he takes me upstairs.
"Taylor says you're a bad word. That you sleep with everything that walks. I don't believe him."
"Thank you baby. That's not true."
"He's always with that Madison chick."
"Madison?" My body went limp.
"Here I'll show you." He pushed open the door and he was sleeping with her. Man, he'd moved on fast. I saw my bikini top sticking out from under the bed and I decided to sneak in and grab it, considering it was my favorite. I grabbed it and tripped on my way out. Taylor got up and walked over to me. He opened the door and pointed for me to go into his moms room.
"What are you doing here?"
"I came to see Cole."
"Is Cade here?"
"Uh huh." I nodded my head and he booked it downstairs.
Cole followed me. "Hi baby." Tape says to Cade. "Do you remember me?" Cade shakes his head no. "I'm your daddy."
"Cameron is my daddy!" He says hugging Cameron's leg. Taylor looks heart broken.
"Oh no, Taylor is your daddy, baby." I said lifting him up and he started to cry.
"I don't want Taylor to be my daddy! He doesn't care about me!"
Taylor gets shame in his face and looks down at the ground. "Cade, I'm so sorry. I haven't been the best father to you, and I certainly wasn't the best boyfriend to your mom. And I'm sorry I broke your nose Cam. Just when you knocked up my girl, I kinda lost it. Cole I'm sorry I'm always screaming at you. Mom, I'm sorry you have to put up with me. Courtney, can I talk to you?"
He dragged me into the dining and kissed me. "What was that for?" I asked confused.
"I'm sorry. For everything. And I'm sorry I just replaced you and I'm sorry I got you pregnant, and I'm sorry I was never the best boyfriend and father to our baby. And I do believe that Cade is mine. He is mine right?"
"Yes." He pressed me up against the wall and bite my lip causing me to moan. Cole comes running in.
"Are you moving back in sissy?"
"No, baby."
"But she'll be seeing you a lot more often because Sissy and Bubba aren't fighting any more, or they?"
"Nope." I laughed as Cade waddled in.
"Mommy, are we going to live with daddy?"
"No sweetie."
"But mommy and daddy are going to see each other a lot more, huh?"
"Yep. I want you to be involved in our sons life."
"I want to be involved in our sons life." Taylor says picking up Cade and kissing him. "I love you buddy."
"I wuv you too daddy."
~~~
Four years later Cam and I were married and had four kids, including Cade and Noah. The other two, Kyler and Kenzie were twins, born four years after Noah. And six years after Cade.
I still see Taylor, and Cade goes over to his house a lot. Cole is still my best friend and I love him so much.
Aria and Brent finally got married, and had three kids, including Emily. They had a boy and a girl after her. Derreck and Samantha.
My mom and I have a better relationship now, and she loves Cameron of course.
Aria pursued her singing career and Cameron, Brent, and I chased our dreams of acting.
And for once, my life, was perfect.