Chapter 21 - TenTen Pt. 2

"She takes after you, Hiashi." Inochi commented.

Hinata squealed at the older version of her younger sister. She grew to be beautiful. While Hinata took after her mother's looks, Hanabi was truly her father's daughter. And now that she could see how her younger sister looked as a teen, she could really see. Hinata could also see she still had her tom-boyish tendencies which caused her to mentally giggle.

"She has a mixture of both you and Hitomi, in features." the Nara clan matriarch, Yoshino, commented as the Inochi's wife nodded in agreement.

"Naruto?!" Hinata said with in shock as she saw her fiance standing beside her father.

"Hinata, do you know why your father would call this meeting?" Neji asked.

Hinata shook her head no as she continued to look at Naruto. Feeling her stare, Naruto turned her and their eyes met. He winked at her before looking back into the crowd with the same stoic expression. Pink dusted her cheeks.

"Why would father be calling a meeting at this time." Hanabi said with an eye-roll. "I busy, you know."

Neji raised an eyebrow at her while Hinata rolled her eyes. They saw Hiashi walking up and putting his hand in the air, signaling everyone that he was about to began. Everyone grew silent as the clan head stepped up. The compound quiet in still silence. The blowing and bustling of the wind and trees could be heard.

Hiashi Hyuga put his hand down and brought his arms behind his back. He closed his eyes and exhaled deeply before opening his emotionless eyes again. After a couple of minutes of silence, the Hyuga head finally spoke.

"Today I have called this clan meeting due to urgent matters." Hiashi started. "Something has come up and after much discussion with your elders, a new age of the Hyuga has arisen."

"Today is the day that the Hyuga Curse Mark, we all know as the Cage Bird Seal, is to be removed and banished from the practices of the Hyuga." Hiashi stated.

Hiashi's and Neji's eyes widened in slight shock. Even Hinata was caught off guard by it.

"Y-You mean, he really does it?!" Neji exclaimed, looking at Naruto in disbelief.

"I can't believe it....." Hiashi commented as he watch his future self continue to give his speech.

Some people in the audience gasped at the statement. There was a lot of muttering and whispering within the clan. Neji's, Ten-Ten's, Hanabi's, and Hinata's eyes widened at the clan head's statement. Many jaws dropped in crowd and some people were in denial about it.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Neji loudly whispered.

"Did you know anything about this Hinata?" Hanabi asked her sister in disbelief.

"No! In fact, I'm shocked by myself. I didn't think it was possible." Hinata said in shock herself.

Hiashi put his hand up to silence the crowd again, which they did so obediently, before he spoke again.

"It is true. The Caged Bird Seal can be undone and removed. Today will mark the first day that the Caged Bird Seal has not been worn in all of Hyuga history." He stated. "We will be removing everyone's seal today and replacing it with a newly created seal." He announced. He then turned to Naruto.

"Uzumaki-dono" Hiashi said to the blonde, shocking Hinata, Neji, and Hanabi.

Naruto stepped forward as Hiashi took his place, standing on Naruto's right side. Naruto stood in front of the Hyuga clan proud and tall. Like Hiashi, he had his arms behind his back and stood with authority and regality that Neji nor Ten-Ten had ever seen from the knucklehead. He turned to Hiashi and bowed to him before turning back to the crowd.