"I will show you after you eat your breakfast."

There was so much food. I took one toast and ate it. "I'm done. Let's go now."

"I'm not giving you a tour until you finish you're breakfast." He stayed seated.

"I'm not used to eating so much." I told him honestly.

"If you don't finish your breakfast, I'm going to do something that will make you regret not eating." He threatened.

I groaned. "Fine." I ate as much as I could.

"I'm finished."

"You have two pieces of toast left."

"I swear I can't eat any more or I'm going to explode." I said.

"Ok but next time, you're eating all of it. Let's go now. We'll start from the inside of the house."

"Oh I already explored the inside of the house when I-" I stopped when I realised what I was about to say.

He gave me this look. "When you were looking for a way to escape."  He sighed. "You have to at least give me a chance."

I ignored him and went to the front door.

He came from behind me and opened the door.

"Let the tour begin." He said.

He gave me a tour of the front yard. It was huge and beautiful. The bushes were cut evenly and there was a huge driveway that can fit at least forty cars.

He showed me the garage next. It wasn't surprising that there were many cars. I saw the Mercedes Benz and the BMW I was kidnapped in. I don't like them.

"How many cars do you have?" I said in awe.

"I've got only 20. That one is my favourite." He pointed to a black car. Of course its got to be black. I didn't know what type of car it was because I didn't know much about cars but it looked hella expensive. The orphanage wouldn't let me use the internet at all.

"It's nice." I looked around and one white car caught my eye.

"That one is nice too." I told him.

"Do you like it?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Then it's yours." He said.

My eyes widened and I looked at him. "No. I just meant it's nice. I don't want it." I told him.

"It's yours and that's final." He turned to get out of the garage.

"I don't even know how to drive." I said and followed him out of the garage.

"I know and that's why I'm going to teach you." He said closing the garage door with the key.

"I'm still not going to get it." I said and folded my arms.

The next place was the backyard.

He showed me the pool and everything else. The backyard view was beautiful and looking at it made me feel calm and peaceful.

"That's about everything." Luca said.

"Thanks." I said still staring at the view.

He started going back inside the house.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"Uh I would like to stay here for a while. He came and stood next to me looking at me. "The view is beautiful from here." I said.

"You're even more beautiful."

I looked at him for a sec but then looked away. I went and found a nice spot on the grass and sat down. I sat down only to be picked up again. Luca sat down and put me in between his legs.

"Hey!" I said and tried to get off to sit somewhere else.

"Sit." He said.

"But I'm not comfortable sitting here." I turned and looked at him.

"I know you're saying that just to get off."

I felt something hard behind my butt. I put my hand behind and grabbed it to move it when I realised it was Lucas crotch. I heard Luca grunt and I moved my hand away quickly. When I looked back at him, he was looking right at me with lustful eyes. I felt my face get hot and I knew I was blushing like crazy.

"Oh sorry." I said nervously and turned around. I kept trying to move and get comfortable cause it was poking me.

When I didn't stop moving, he pulled me by the neck to his face.

"If you don't stop moving, you're going to make me do something I'll regret." He looked at my lips for a second but quickly looked back at my eyes.

"Yeah okay." I was breathless for some reason.

He let go of my neck and I turned back around.

The view wasn't calming me down anymore. I couldn't stop thinking about me grabbing Lucas crotch. I felt my face getting hot again.

"Um I think I should get back inside now and make some food." I said and got up.

"I'll come in too."

"No!" The word just came out. "I mean, you don't have to because of me." I said nervously.

"Why are you so nervous?" He asked coming closer with a smirk.

"I'm not nervous." I said walking backwards. "I'm going to go in now." I ran back in before Luca did anything and turned to see him walking in. I went to the kitchen and took out the ingredients need to make lunch.

I turned and saw Luca learning on the kitchen doorway. Whenever I looked at him, I remembered what happened in the garden. I felt my face getting hot again.

"I'm going to be up in my office cause I need to get some work done. I'll be there if you need me." He said.

"I doubt I'll need you." I said rolling my eyes.

"You've got a big mouth for a small girl." He said.

"Excuse me. I'm not small." I told him.

I mean, I am compared to him but I hate admitting to him.

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

He came walking towards me and stopped right in front of me. I had to lean a bit back to look at him while he looked down at me.

"You're tiny." He said chuckling.

"I'm not tiny, you're just an abnormal giant."

"Hm maybe. But admit it, even if I was 5, 11, you would still be tiny."

"No I wouldn't." I said.

He began walking away. "You're a stubborn one." He whispered to himself but I heard it.

"I heard that!" I heard Luca laughing and smiled to myself. Ok time to make lunch.

I made lunch and ate some. I left Lucas in the microwave because he told me he was busy and would eat later.

I watched some tv and looked at the time. It was 9. I was used to sleeping early because of work. They probably gave my job to someone else. I guess I have to look for another one after I escape.

I warmed up Lucas food and left it on his office table. I got out of there quickly cause I kept feeling awkward every time I saw him. I told him goodnight and went to my bedroom. I brushed my teeth and wore my new, warm pyjamas. So warm! I jumped into bed and closed my eyes and had one of the best sleeps ever.