Chapter 10

The next morning I woke up in my bed. Luca must have brought me here when I fell asleep in the theatre room last night. I got up and saw boxes and bags on the side of the room. That must be the clothes Luca bought for me. It seems like a lot. I feel so bad. They were probably expensive. Just because he's a billionaire, that doesn't mean I'm going to spend his money.

I walked towards the bags and boxes, and opened them up but there were no clothes inside. Only shoes, make up, perfume, jewellery and other things a girl needed. Where are the clothes?

I walked into the wardrobe and saw clothes on the clothing hangers. There was so much! There were clothes for literally any occasion. Luca must have put them away last night. I stopped and thought about what a sweetheart he is. I can't lie, I do feel attracted to him. He's a handsome man, not to mention also a  gentleman. Literally any girl would fall for him.

But I can't. I can't be with him. We can't have any type of romantic relationship. He deserves better. I'm just a broken girl with a problematic past. I don't think he knows what happened to me. If he comes to know, he would leave me straight away and think I'm dirty and disgusting.

I sighed. I blocked those memories. I had to focus on gaining Luca's trust so that I can get out of this place and find help. I grabbed a t-shirt and jeans. I went to the bathroom and changed into them and then brushed my teeth. I decided to blow dry my hair today so I did and then styled it into a ponytail. I got the perfume I saw earlier and sprayed it on my neck. Oh it smells so good! He sure does know how to impress a woman.

I went downstairs and decided to make breakfast but when I got there, breakfast was already on the table along with Luca. He looked up at me.

"Good morning. I said.

"Good morning, my darling. You look beautiful today. Breakfast is ready." He said.

I blushed. "Thank you."

I looked at him. This was the first time he wasn't wearing a suit. He wore pants and a tight fitted shirt that showed his muscles. It was so simple but so hot. He sure knew how to dress too. I went and sat on a chair. The clothes came in my mind.

"Why did you buy all those clothes and stuff?" I asked him.

"You never know when you're going to need it." He answered. "We live far away from the city. Instead of going there multiple times to get things, I bought them all now. The city is a few hours away." Oh so we are still in the same country.

"Yeah But all of them? You said I will never be able to leave this house."

"Until I can trust that you won't try to escape. Once I can trust you, you'll be accompanying me to events and parties. Although I don't like them, I want to show the whole world you're mine."

"That's if I don't escape which I will." I reminded him.

"If you don't which I know a hundred percent you won't."

"Don't think too high of yourself."

"We'll see what happens." He smirked.

"Whatever." In order to escape, I needed to look around this place. I already explored the inside. All that's left is the outside.

"Can I go outside?" I asked him.

"No." He said.

"Come on! I haven't been outside in days. I need some sunlight." I told him.

"How do I know you're not going to try to escape?"

"You can come with me. You can give me a tour." I told him.