Kushi came outside and sat beside Arnav hiding her face in the crook of his neck, hugging him.  He too hugged her back. Kushi internally smirked as her plan of punishing her husband started, already.

Bunny who is witnessing this jumped at them making them remember of the audience. Kushi broke the hug and looked at her bunny smiling. She took it in her Arms.

"Hi, baby! Slept peacefully?", Asked Kushi to bunny and he started cuddling with her more.

"What the? Baby? She didn't even call me with such endearments till now and she is now calling him a bunny, baby? Didn't even ask me how was my day and bought me my Coffee", thought Arnav as he looked at both who are playing with each other.

Kushi looked at Arnav and hit her forehead "Hey Devimayya, I forgot to bring your coffee. One minute, I'll bring your coffee, Arnav Ji. Play with him until then", said Kushi without a break and left the bunny in her Husband arms.

Arnav looked at his wife running like an Express and then at the bunny in his arms. He started glaring at him once again as the bunny already started taking Kushi's attention away from him. Poor bunny is sitting in his arms looking at him with his innocent eyes which didn't affect the man in front of him.

After a few minutes, Kushi comes back with his coffee and gives it to him.

"How was your day, Arnav Ji?" asked Kushi smiling at him.

" Good, but what is this bunny doing here?" asked Arnav still glaring at bunny who went back to his wife.

'I found him in our garden downstairs Arnav Ji. He is so cute, isn't he?  That's why I thought to take him with me. Poor him, What will he do alone in the garden?  If I'll bring him here, there is Laxmi too and they both can play with each other," said Kushi to her husband smiling all the time.

Arnav just nodded at her as he can't refuse her words.  She is his queen.  How can he refuse his queen?

His phone started ringing as soon as he finished his cup of coffee. He lifted the phone call after looking at Karthi's Name.

"Hello ASR, I tried a lot to grab the information of that woman but I didn't get anything useful. I want some more time ASR", said Karthi.

" It's Okay, Karthi. Take your time", Said Arnav and hung up the call.   There is another call from Aman before he goes back to his wife.

"Yeah, Aman!" greeted Arnav on the phone.

"ASR, we need you in the office right now. The foreign delegate who didn't come on time came here now and wanted to meet you.  He says that he was stuck up with some personal issue and will go back to his country tomorrow", said Aman waiting for his boss's reply.

"Okay, I'm coming", said Arnav as he too has some profit with this meeting.

Arnav hung up the call and turned toward his wife. Kissing her on her forehead " I have some important work in the office. I'll be right back within an hour Okay?" said Arnav cupping her cheeks. She nodded at him pouting. Arnav quickly pecked her pouty lips and went away to the office.

Arnav started his SUV towards AR Office.

Unknown place

Delhi