Chapter three

- What are you doing here?
- Listen, I just wanted to say how sorry I am for whatever I said. And it was pretty hard to find your house, you know?- He said whilst leaning on the wall.
- What’s going on? Agh, and you stink! Are you drunk?
- You guessed it!- He said smiling.
- Agh… come in.- I said without any energy.
- What’s wrong, babe? I know I messed up, but listen, it was all a misunderstanding! But… Aw, look at that! Is that you?- He was holding a photo frame from the tea table.
- Let’s just forget about it. Damn, you’re too loud. Come upstairs.
I pushed him all the way up in those twenty steps from the main living room, and he wouldn’t stop bouncing from wall to wall and laughing and taunting about anything. He was getting on my nerves.
- Okay, we’re here. Get on the bed.- I pushed him again, aiming for him to fall on the bed.
- I don’t want to. I want to see myself in the mirror.- He said as he stood back and tried to head towards the bathroom.
- Okay, go, but don’t make me come to get you.- I started to get his things in order on the floor.
When he came back, it took me a second to realise that he looked even worse and there was a small alcohol bottle poking from his pocket. He just went to the bathroom to get more drunk.
- You’re even worse than before, stop being so irresponsible.- I closed the door behind him.
- I really like you.
As he finished muttering his words, he hold me in his arms and started to kiss me in the most odd way. I continued the kiss cause part of me was desiring him so much. We kept making out, his feet leading towards the bed.
On top of me, his hands moved slowly only to stop under my belly, were he started to touch and stroke me. Moans escaped from between my lips, and that only made him arouse even harder. The heat kept growing and we started to pull out our clothes. I had to admit that being drunk made him look even sexier at the same time as messed up. Who the hell understands me?
His touch continued and his fingers found the way inside me and started semi circular movements and constant penetration. My hands in the other hand, had found the way to his dick. As I was holding it, I could easily feel how he was getting harder and harder by my touch. God I was horny. He drove wet kisses all the way down my neck, and with his free hand he hunted down my breast to press them as he licked every inch of them. His tongue continued moving down to my intimate zone and started to use it as if his life depended on it. Feeling the wetness between my legs and on the edge of madness, I had to stop it.
- I know is not the time and we’re too horny, but do you have condoms?- My voice came out choppy between my moans. Moans caused by him.
- No, I forgot about it completely. But, it’s not like we’re gonna let anything bad happen, right?
In the lacking of conviction and on the edge of the heat, I reached for his neck to pull him back into my lips. He stayed sitting on the edge of the bed as I kneed before him to start tasting him as he had done with me.
He started to get tense and reached for my hips, pulled me on top if him and started to push me down his intimacy. Our pace started to grow faster and groans kept coming out of our mouths at the same time he placed his fingers inside my mouth for me to suck.
One hour went by like this. When he finished, we let our bodies laying on the bed, hugging, like we didn’t have any rush to leave each other. Like we were meant to stay together.
- I think you should take a shower.- I suggested.
- If you let me, I will.
- Of course.- I pointed my finger towards the bathroom in my room and I handed him a couple towels.
Once he closed the door and I heard the water run, I couldn’t resist to smell his hoodie. His colony was all over my bed. My bed smelled like him.
I noticed the mess we’ve done and I started to organise the room again. I was folding his pants when his wallet fell out. I had no bad intentions, but I was just curious. I opened the wallet and surprise surprise. HE DID HAVE A CONDOM! I couldn’t understand why he wanted to take that risk. I was about to close the wallet to put it back on his trousers when I saw his ID. My eyes almost jumped out of their orbits.

Becca: S.O.S Call me.

Waiting for her call, I felt the panic rising under my skin. My head couldn’t handle it.
My phone started to ring.
- What’s going on? Is everything okay?
- Amy, I think I have no explanation or causes this time for what just happened.
- What, what happened? You’re worrying me.
- Before dawn somebody knocked on the door and I thought I had the surprise that it was Ethan. He was drunk and I invited him in, I brought him to my room cause he was making too much noise, but one thing led to the other and we had sex.
- Okay… I was not expecting that, but what’s wrong with it?
- I thought everything was okay, but I checked his wallet by accident and it’s not Ethan who I had sex with.
- WHAT!?
- It’s his goddamned brother! I’m fucked.
- Where is he know?
- I think he’s taking a shower.
- You think!? No! Go and check on him. Maybe he escaped through the window.
I walked up to the door and after multiple knocks and no answer. I decided to open the door.
- Amy, I wish he had escaped through the window.
- What happened?
- He’s unconscious on the shower. He’s way too drunk. What am I supposed to do!?
- Try carrying him and take him to his house.
I lifted Grayson and with a lot of effort I managed to dress him up. After grabbing all of our stuff, we headed downstairs as silently as possible. I grabbed the car keys and drove to the Dolan’s house.