Chapter One

- Miss Woods, is everything okay?
My teacher’s voice caught my attention at that moment.
- Yeah, uh yes. Everything’s fine.
She nods at me and continues working on the papers on her desk.
I was out of my head, I couldn’t wait for hours to pass to get out of that place. After a few minutes that felt like an eternity, the bell ringed giving announcing recess time, so I went out with Amy, my best friend.
- Oh, Becca, please tell me you heard the great news.
- Honestly? I’ve no idea what you’re talking about.- I said with a bit of laughter.
- I have no idea why you got a phone if you’re not keeping up with the things going on at school. Anyways, we’re having two new classmates. You know, for school-rules we won’t know their names till they’re here, but dirty tongues say that they are brothers and that they are the hottest thing ever.
- Dows nobody know them? I’m surprised Jane doesn’t know the new ones.
- Well, you know, after last year’s incident, rules for new students have changed.
Note that in the past year, the new girl didn’t last half of the semester and she had to change schools again because of all the harassment she suffered on social media a day before her first day. It was not pretty.
- I bet half of my allowance that Jane already knows who the newbies are.
- Maybe. Check it out if you want. I’ve got algebra and I have to be on time, so talk later.- She said waving goodbye to me at the distance.
Maybe she was right and I should stalk Jane on Twitter to see if she already bragged about the new students.
I took my phone and I went into her profile. I should get myself an award for every time I manage to predict this witch’s next move. There it was, her tweet doing the opposite to the school’s rules. And yes, I was there thinking about sending my follow-up request too but my morals were shouting at me that that was wrong and that I shouldn’t do it.
Slipping between thoughts, my follow-up request had already been accepted. Oh no! I’m gonna give them such a bad impression, such a stalker, so obsessive, I’m going to be reported with the principal and they will expel me for severe harassment to students that haven’t even been at school yet.
Later that day at home, curiosity took over me and flicking out of being strong, I went on it. I swiped from head to toe the brother’s profiles and when I  thought my luck couldn’t be worst, I like a picture posted six months prior to the day by accident. Great, Becca, let’s run for the stalker number one price.
There’s nothing that a nap can’t fix. Or that’s what I thought so…
After a shower and already on the bed getting everything ready for the next day, I realized that my phone wouldn’t stop ringing and I noticed I got a notification of a dm on Instagram. When I opened it up, I didn’t know if I had to be excited or just move out of the country with a fake identity so I wouldn’t have to see that guy’s face ever again.

STALKER!? Did he just called me stalker!?