"Hmm maybe." He said.

"Ok I gotta go now, bye!" I got up to leave but he pulled my hand back.

"I'll take this." He said and unfolded my fist. He took the key from me and put it in his pocket. Ughhh I was so close! He probably saw me take it from under his pillow and purposely put his head on my hand.

He got up wearing only his boxers and walked to his wardrobe. I looked away. He came back out with a shirt and boxers.

"You can go have your shower now." He said with a smirk plastered on his face. I wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off his face. I snatched the clothes from him and walked out of the room. From behind me, I heard Luca laugh.

I walked back to my room and had a shower. I brushed my teeth and wore his clothes. I have to ask him to take me back to my house to get my clothes and that would be a good time to run away again.

I got out and went downstairs to the kitchen.
I saw Luca in the kitchen wearing nothing but track pants that hung really low showing his toned back and his hair was a bit wet. He probably had a shower too. He was cooking again.

"Let me make breakfast today." I told him.

"No." He said.

"Why not? I feel bad and I want to do it."

"Why don't you go sit there and look pretty hm?" He said.

"Hey! We can have turns, how about that? One day you and one day me."

"No." He said again. This man will be the death of me.

"Please?" I said and gave him the puppy eyes.

He looked at me for a few seconds and sighed.
"Fine."

"Oh good!" I said and clapped my hands. He rolled his eyes at my action.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, old man!" I scolded him. He had that cheeky look again.

"What did you call me?" He asked and came closer.

I walked back. "Young man. I called you young man."

"Good.I'm going to go change."

"Oh talking about clothes, I don't have any clothes for myself. Can you take me back to my house to pick up my stuff?" Please say yes please say yes.

"I don't mind you wearing my clothes everyday." He said.

I gave him a bad look.

"Okay, okay. Before I brought you here, I already ordered brand new clothes for you which reminds me I have to go pick them up. And no. I'm not taking you back. I told you you're never leaving this house until I can trust you'll never escape from me."

"You can trust me now." I told him.

"Hmm I wonder when the last time was when you tried to escape? That's right. This morning." I stayed quiet cause I knew he was right. I needed to gain his trust first.

"I'm going to go change now."

"Ok."

I thought about what I was going to make for breakfast and decided on waffles.

A few minutes later, the waffles were done and I started adding ice cream to them. I started humming to a song when all of a sudden, I felt two arms hug me from behind. My body tensed. I felt his breath on my ear. I was breathing heavily.

"I could wake up every morning to this. Seeing you in my clothes, in our kitchen. It's sexy." He bit my earlobe and kissed behind my ear.

"I'll set the table." He said and I didn't feel his arms wrapped around me anymore.

I took a deep breath and continued adding ice cream to the other waffle. I got the plates and walked to the dining room. I saw Luca with his suit on placing the glasses and the water jug on the table. He poured water in both the glasses while I placed the plates on the table.

We both sat down and began eating straight away.

"You, my darling, are amazing." He complimented my cooking.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it." I said feeling a bit happy after a few days.

We ate in silence.

"I have to leave now. Don't worry, you're safe here. I'll be back before dark."

"I'm not scared. I'll be fine here by myself."

He got up and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't bother trying to find a way to escape." He said.

"I know and I'm not." I told him.

He took his dishes to the kitchen, washed them and left. I heard the front door close.

I finished the rest of my breakfast and washed my dishes. Ok let's do this. This was a big mansion so that made it harder for me.

I checked every corner of the house for a way to escape but there was none.

I checked the time and saw that it was 4:00. Got three hours till he comes back. I guess I should make some food. I went to the kitchen and made spaghetti bolognese.

I took some out for myself and ate in the theatre room. I turned the tv on and saw that he had Netflix. I found a good movie and ate my spaghetti bolognese. I got sleepy halfway because I woke up 4:30 this morning. I got so tired that I didn't notice I fell asleep on the couch.