Reunite

Darkness consumed the entirety of the master bedroom as Taehyung laid in bed with Jungkook in his arms, face nuzzled comfortably on the side of his neck, right between where it met with his shoulders. Taehyung couldn't sleep because his mind was clouded with his brother. He doesn't remember the last time he's seen him. Whether it'd be months or years maybe! He sighed as he looks down at Jungkook and smiles when he sees his face glow due to the dim moonlight shining its way through the dark curtains. He slowly and delicately moves a few strands of hair out of the male's face and examines his features: his long lashes, his nose, his cute moles, his lips, where quiet snores escaped from. Jungkook was just breathtaking to Taehyung and he couldn't help it.

"You're so beautiful Jungkookie..." He whispered to himself before leaning down to give the youngers lips a light peck.

Jungkook squirmed in his sleep and leaned closer into Taehyungs chest, one of his arms draping over his right shoulder unconsciously. He let out a deep sigh before staying still. Taehyung chuckled and held him close, not daring to let him go as he closed his eyes and dozed off.

--

The next morning Jimin was in the living room, looking through some music on youtube to practice more on his dancing skills. He figured since everyone is asleep that he'd take this opportunity to practice privately and with no one around. Once he found a certain song he wanted to dance to seconds later, he clicked play and tossed the controller aside as he stood up to stand in place at the center of the living room before starting off the choreography.

His moves were sharp and exact. Not a single beat was missed and no mistakes were present. He closed his eyes and paid attention to the rhythm of the song playing through the speakers. His eyebrows furrowed and stuffed his bottom lip between his teeth as he twirled and moved his arms around. Smooth would also describe his moves. He looked elegant but he also showed power. The song was close to reaching the end and Jimin made one last move by twirling faster one last time before leaning back slowly, his head rolling backward as he closes his eyes and placed his right arm upwards as his left hand slowly caresses his arm downwards. The song has reached the end and Jimin stood in place, staring up towards the ceiling. Soft pants escaping his lips.

"...wow" 

Jimin squeaked and turned around towards the direction of the voice, surprised to see Yoongi standing at the entrance of the living room with his hands placed in front of him, signifying that he stopped his light claps from the stunning performance in front of him.

"O-oh! Yoongi..i..ahem..didn't see you there" Jimin blushed as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. Yoongi just chuckled and took a seat on the couch, leaning back against it.

"Well duh, you were dancing like a fairy, of course, you wouldn't notice me" He smiled sheepishly. Jimin pouted at that and grabbed his water bottle from the coffee table and started gulping down, his Adam's apple bobbing with every swallow. Yoongi watched him before speaking up.

"How come you didn't become a dance teacher but instead a doctor?" Yoongi hummed. Jimin hummed at that. He truly didn't know himself as to why he chose the career he has now. It might be because he didn't to be separated from Taehyung? He sighed and ran a hand through his bright pink locks.

"Well...I'm not s-"

DING DING

Jimin stopped talking as both Yoongi and he faced the front door and then looked at each other in confusion. Jimin cocked an eyebrow and made his way to the window to peek out. He spotted the backside of, what seems to be a man's head and another man right beside them. One had whats seems to be dark grey, silver-ish hair and the other had bright blonde locks. He faced Yoongi and motioned him to open the door.