Long time no see

Taehyung, Jungkook, and jimin were walking together. Jimin had the biggest, brightest smile he's ever put on and Taehyung was excited, but not as much as the soft mochi. They both couldn't wait to see Yoongi and Hoseok! Taehyung hasn't seen them for about a month now and well Jimin? He's just excited to get to know them in person.

"Ah, Taehyung-ah! I'm so excited! After so long the day has come!" Jimin cheered and jumped happily. Taehyung rolled his eyes and placed a hand on the olders shoulder. Jimin gave him a questioning look and stood still.

"Jimin, dear friend, I can smell your gay radiating off your body. Calm down...besides, you only waited like what? 2 weeks?" Taehyung said as he placed his hand from Jimins shoulder to his head, ruffling his hair. "Yah! Taehyung-ah! I got my hair done for this moment! I want to make a good first impression..." jimin smacked his friend's hand away and pouted as he fixed his hair in place. Taehyung chuckled and stuffed his hands in his jean pockets.

"Jungkook-ah! Are you excited?" Jimin said as looked over to the younger. Jungkook didn't hear what the older said as he was too distracted by his thoughts. He kept his head down and watched how his feet moved against the concrete sidewalk. He was nervous. He wasn't sure if meeting these strangers was good for him. What if they hate him? What if they feel disgusted because of his presence? His thoughts were cut off when he heard one of the doctors speak up.

"Jungkook? You okay bud?" Jimin asked as he placed a hand on the youngers back. Jungkook looked up at the older and smiled fondly, nodding his head, indicating he was okay. Jimin wasn't sure about the youngers answer but he decided to roll with it. He muttered an 'okay' and kept walking, leaving the younger alone.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder and saw Jungkooks expression suddenly change. He, himself knew that the younger was nervous meeting Yoongi and Hoseok. He sighed and bit his lip as he and the other two continued walking to their destination.

Sooner or later they reached the train station where supposedly they are supposed to meet up with Yoongi and Hoseok.

Jungkook found and walked to a nearby bench. He slowly and gently sat down, setting the crutches aside and stretched out his legs. He sighed and closed his eyes, enjoying some fresh air he was receiving at that moment. He heard someone walking towards his direction and sit beside him.

"Are you tired from just walking?" Jungkook heard Tae say beside him. He slightly opened his eyes and turned his head to face the other.

"Tae, I'm just now learning how to walk after a year..." Jungkook said as he pointed at his legs. Taehyung chuckled and placed a hand on the other's thigh.

"I was only joking kookoo, calm down" Taehyung snickered and patted Jungkooks thigh. Jungkook smiled and turned his head to see Jimin jumping happily.

"Guys! The train is arriving!!" Jimin giggled, not taking his eyes off the train. Jungkook sighed and bit the inside of his cheek. He felt taehyung wrap an arm around his shoulders and whisper in his ear. "Kookoo, calm down okay? I promise you they're very nice people...now come on cheer up" With that Taehyung stood up and helped Jungkook.

"I know, I'm sorry...I just have trust issues..." Jungkook whispered and got comfortable with the crutches. Taehyung smiled and ruffled the youngers hair.

"It's okay, I understand" Taehyung chuckled and stuffed his hand in his jean pockets.

"Hey! Lovebirds! Come over here!" Jimin called out, who had his hands on his hips. The two looked over at Jimin and sighed. They made their way towards the older and stood beside him. They watched as the train stopped and the doors open, hearing footsteps and chits chats filling the air. Jimin immediately got on his tippy toes and looked around for a black haired male. Taehyung helped him out since there were too many people surrounding them. Jungkook just looked down at his feet, until he heard some voice call out Jimin's and Taehyungs names.