Home sweet home

Jungkook sat on the edge of his, now used to be, bed with his back resting against the top part. Which was raised at a certain level to make the younger feel comfortable. He watched as Taehyung was packing his stuff in a suitcase. He was still surprised that Tae would let him stay over at his place but was happy nevertheless. He just needed to get out of this goddamn hospital.

"Tae...are you really sure you want me to stay over? As I said, I might be a han-" Jungkook was cut off as he heard Tae chuckling and zipping up the suitcase.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm the one that is inviting you over and it's my pleasure" Taehyung smiled and winked at the younger.

The younger smiled and shook his head.

"Alright fine, but don't get moody when I start complaining and ask for things. I'm a human..i need to be treated well!"

Taehyung just hummed and walked up to the younger, standing in front of him with his hands on either side of Jungkooks thighs, resting against the mattress of the bed.

"I will try my best to take care of you with a smile on my face Jungkook. Now, are you ready to go?"

Jungkook nodded and blushed, placing his hands on the olders shoulders.

"Piggyback?" Jungkook tilted his head and pouted cutely.

Taehyung smiled and removed the youngers hands off his shoulder.

"Nope! Remember that you can't apply pressure on your arms or legs. Try not to use much strength..." Taehyung whispered to the boy and stepped back.

"Instead, you will be on the wheelchair! I'll go ge-"

" No no! I-i don't want to be on the wheelchair...it's not comfortable.."

"But Jungkook you-"

"No hyung! C-can't...can't you just..." Jungkook stuttered and was blushing bright red from what he was about to say.

"Can't I just..what?" Taehyung tilted his head and waited for the younger to finish.

Jungkook gulped and made the tips of his index fingers touch.

"Can't you just carry me...b-bridal style?"

Jungkook mentally cursed at himself for stuttering so much. That is something he truly hates about himself and wishes it can stop at any moment. He couldn't stand it anymore.

"Bridal style? Well, that's something new. I never knew you would ask me for something like that" Chuckled the older as he walked up to the younger again.

"Y-you don't have to hyung! I was just-"

Taehyung didn't let the younger finish as he snaked one of his arms under Jungkooks legs and placed his other on his back. Jungkook yelped when Taehyung picked him up from the bed and carried him to the door. Jungkook tightly held onto Taehyungs dress shirt, as he was afraid that he might fall. He held himself closer to the older and was immediately relaxed when he breathed in the olders scent. It was the smell of fresh honey and mint mixed well together.

Taehyung smiled as he saw the younger relax in his arms. He really thought the boy was cute in a way. Like a bunny cuddled in a warm bed peacefully.

"Cute? What are you thinking Taehyung??" Taehyung told himself as he sighed.

He walked up the door with the boy in his arms and luckily for him, Jimin appeared just in time to open it.

"Oh hey, Jimin" smiled the older.

Jimin looked up from his phone and saw Taehyung carrying the younger as Jungkook had his face snuggled up in the crook of the olders neck. Jimin smirked at this.

"Aw how cute! The two lovebirds are holding each other so close!" Jimin squealed as he lifted his phone up to take a picture.

"Oh my god Jimin, please delete that!" Scowled The brunette.

"Nope! It lasts longer!" Jimin snickered and looked at the suitcase behind Tae.

"Want me to take that for you?" Jimin asked as he pointed to the suitcase.

Tae looked over his shoulder to see the suitcase and looked back at Jimin, nodding a bit.

"Yes, please. I can't do anything with this sleepy head in my arms" Taehyung chuckled as he looked down at the youngers face and smiled.

"He even sleeps like a bunny. It's quite cute"

Jimin smiled and walked past Taehyung to grab the suitcase.

"Does Mr.Kim have a crush now?" Jimin teased his dear friend.

Taehyung just scoffed at that.

"Of course not, he's my patient and I'm his doctor. He's my friend and I'm his friend, period" Taehyung showed off his boxy smile as he walked out of the room and into the hallways.

"Yeesh, stop lying to yourself Taehyung..." Jimin mumbled to himself.

Jimin knew when the younger was lying. He could just sense it. They have been good friends for a while and would always stick together. So whenever the younger tried to hide something from his dear friend, Jimin would always find out in the end.

-TIMESKIP-

Taehyung parked his car in the parking lot. His house was a nice light brown color with white borders. It wasn't a big one like you would expect it to be, but it was decent.

He got out of the driver's seat and closed the door making his way to the back seat, where Jungkook was laying. He quietly opened the door and, once again, carried the boy bridal style in his arms. Jimin, on the other hand, was grabbing the suitcase from the trunk of Taehyungs car. They made their way to the front doorstep of the house.

Taehyung sort of struggled to get the keys to enter the keyhole but got it in eventually after some time.

Once unlocked, he opened the door and inside was a nice spacious living room. There were two black leather couches, a glass coffee table in the center, a fireplace that looks like it hasn't even been used yet, with candlesticks standing on the top of it along with a nice flat screen tv. A lamp at the corner of the room and lastly finishing off with a nice warm brown toned rug layered across the floor.

The room beside it was the dining room. There was a nice decent sized table with red table cloth layered over it. There were six chairs to accompany the table and in the center was a bowl of fresh fruits.

Taehyung walked over to one of the couches and gently laid Jungkook on it. He grabbed a blanket from the armrest of the couch to lay it over the younger to keep him warm.

Jimin watched his best friends every move and smiled.

"Should I take this to the guest room?" Jimin asked as he lifted the suitcase for Taehyung to see.

Taehyung looked over at Jimin and shook his head.

"No, take it to my room please" the younger waved his hand towards the other.

"Oh, sharing rooms I see. Tae, if anything happens between you two, please tell me. I want the details" Jimin snickered.

Taehyung huffed and glared at the other.

"If you don't move that pretty ass of yours, I will kick you out" Taehyung pointed at the front door.

Jimin just laughed and shrugged.

"Alright alright. And thanks! My ass is pretty, huh? Better than yours!" Jimin said as he walked up the stairs towards Taehyungs room.

The younger just clicked his tongue and sighed, looking down at Jungkook.

Taehyung smiled and sat beside the boy, running his fingers through his soft brown locks.

"Welcome to your new home, Jungkookie"

--

Woah, it's 12 am and I have school!
I swear the chapter made me uvuvuvuvuu while writing it

<3