Bath

NO-ONES POV

Jimin has been pretty busy lately. From helping the elderly's to helping children. His schedule was a mess. The worst part is that no one was watching over Jungkook the whole time. Jimin was worried that something might have happened to him, due to the whole trust issues and bad vibes Jungkook gets from every doctor or nurse.

With that in mind, Jimin hurridly walks towards Jungkooks room. Passing by everyone and turning at every corner to reach his destination. Once he got there, he opened the door quietly and got inside, making sure to close the door behind him.

"Jungkook? You awake?" Jimin opens the curtains to find Jungkook sleeping peacefully on the bed. This made Jimin feel relieved that nothing bad has happened to him while he was gone. He walks over to him and silently watched him sleep. His breathing was calm and he looked so peaceful. Now that Jimin thinks about it, the boy was quite attractive. His brown locks were slightly covering his eyes as his lips were slightly parted.

He continued to check out the younger until a voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Jimin?"

Jimin noticed that the boy has woken up and was looking at him with a questionable look. This made Jimin slightly blush and scratch his nape, embarrassed that he's been caught staring.

"Ah Jungkook-ah, are you okay? Did something happen while I was gone?" Jimin spoke softly as he looked at the younger. "Yeah I'm fine, Why are you asking? You sound like someone was planning on murdering me." Jungkook giggled a bit.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I had a very hectic schedule today and the visitors needed a lot of attention that I didn't have time to check up on you. And I know that you get bad vibes from everyone here that I thought one of them came and did something." Jimin said as he brushed his hair back. It was a habit of his.

Jungkook just laughed a bit. "Yahh, why are you worrying so much? Are you usually like this?" Jungkook asked between his laughs. "Yes, I am! I worry about people easily! Especially you! Be at least grateful that someone is here to watch over you and cares." Jimin told him as he gave him an annoyed expression.

"Alright alright, I'm sorry, It's just that I've never seen anyone that worried about me. I've never even seen Taehyung like that."

Jimin sighs. "Anyways, now that I'm here, Is there anything you need in particular?"

"Well, I do need to take a bath. It's been two days exact"

"Alright, want me to carry you to the bathroom?"

"Carry?"

"No, I'm going to drag you to the bathroom" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Now come one, let me help you" Jimin walks closer to Jungkook and opens his arms out for him. Jungkook was a bit surprised, to say the least from what the older said. Carrying? He's not even that used to him yet!

"Am I just going to stand here or are you going to grab onto me?" Jimin said and Jungkook looks at him.

"Ah sorry!" Jungkook shifts himself towards Jimins direction, draping his arms around his neck.

Jimin places one arm under his legs while the other holds onto his waist. He lifts him up and was surprised that the boy was light. God, he really is a baby. He walks towards the bathroom while the younger was in his arms.