Chapter 44-Finale Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I knew that."

"No you didn't London."

We continued to make small talk and Duke is sooo chill. I love that about him.

Our food came out sooner than expected but I wasn't complaining. We both dug in and by the way we were eating, you could hear a pin drop.

"Dang That was bussin." Duke throws his napkin on his empty plate.

"Man whatttt." I say.

"But umm I still gotta talk to you." He holds his hands up. "And no kids involved.

"I'm all ears."

"I want you." He says.

I look around the room. "I thought I already knew this."

"Nah like officially. Be my girl."

To be honest I was shocked. "You want me as your girl."

"Yea, you make me feel good and I wanna make you feel good. In some different ways." He winks.

I playfully roll my eyes. "Boy you so nasty."

"So was yo answer ma?" He licks his lips.

I already knew my answer. Of course it was yes. I just wanted to make him jittery for a lil bit. I start looking around the room and I wish I hadn't.

Khalil. At the door. Looking like he was ready to murk my ass.

"Aye London."

"Huh?"

"You gone answer? He shifts.

By now Khalil was hella close to our table and I was praying he wouldn't make a scene.

"Yea, you gone answer?" Khalil deep voice says leaning on the booth.
_____________
Omniscient
Khalil knew London would go and hang with this clown.

That tracking device on her car came in handy.

"Why you make shit difficult London. You really want me to air this bitch out? Khalil asked tired.

"Khalil you better not."

"Watch me."

Right before Khalil could whip his gun out, what seemed to be the manager came up.

"Is there a problem." He asked us but mostly looking at London.

"Umm no sir. We were just leaving." London drops a few 20's on the Table. She didn't know who to drag out first so she just left.

"Hollup London." Duke called after her.

"Listen I'm sorry I dragged you into all this."

"Whatcha talking about?"

"With Khalil and all this drama. On my son I didn't know any of this was finna go down." A tear threatened to fall.

Kissing her forehead, everything felt all better to her. "Listen I ain't bugging. And I damn sure ain't scared bout ole boy you call a ex."

"You should be." She thought.

"You know you a lil to bold for a bum." Khalil says walking towards us.

"Bruh I ain't finna fight with you. If you bout that then let's go." Duke raised up his shirt to show that he too had a gun stashed in his waist.

London was shocked because she didn't know Duke got down like that. A little turned on too.

Khalil was surprised too but never showed it. He kept that same still faced expression.

"It really don't get that serious." London chimes in.

Khalil smirks at the plan he just came up with.

"That's sholl What you told me last night." He but his bottom lip looking her up and down.

London whipped her head so fast. She didn't know what he was talking about.

Duke didn't either. And it was pissing him off. He was already mad at this clown Khalil

"London what he talking about?"

"Duke I don't know. He's lying." She says calmly.

"Let me holla at you for a second." Khalil puts his gun up and walks over to Duke.

He tells him he was talking to him man to man and that him and London has been fucking on the low.

Duke, believing every word, all because it was the infamous "man to man" talk, was infuriated.

"Bruh just leave. I promise you she ain't even worth it."

When in Khalil's eyes, she was worth every bit.

"Dawg you right. My fault for all that bullshit back there." Duke apologizes.

They do they handshake and Duke leaves, without giving London a second look.

All she could do was stand there with her jaw wide open

Weren't they just trying to shoot each other.

What did Khalil do?

Before she could even ask any questions, Khalil's comes up to her.

"Get in the car before I snap yo fucking neck." He whispers